How to purchase fabric with confidence on ebay.
1. Check the sellers feedback and comments made by purchasers. This is a great indication of how the seller does business and if they communicate well with buyers.
2. Read all of the descriptions and make sure you understand what you are going to get. If in doubt email seller before you bid or commit to buy. Good ebay sellers will answer your questions. Remember, no question you have is a silly question. Do not buy unless you know what to expect when the postman delivers your item.
3. Lots of sellers will list similar products. Just because a seller has more items for sale does not necessarily mean you are getting a good deal. Do a search under buy and you may find the same item cheaper with another seller. Having more items for sale is not a reflection of experience in quilting or using fabric.
4. If you think the postage costs are excessive - please query the seller before you hand over your hard earned cash. Good sellers will not overcharge for postage and will understand if you question the amount charged.
5. Please enjoy your ebay experience. Good sellers want you to love what you have paid for. Don't forget to reward a good transaction with positive feedback and please reserve negative feedback for those who treat you badly. Contact is best made with seller before leaving negative feedback as things can usually be sorted out this way.
Thanks for taking the time to read our guide. We hope you have found it useful to you. If you have some time why not visit our store!