All us women LOVE to wear lovely gold jewellery. And having eBay available to use at the touch of a keyboard, buying has never been so simple.
My buyers guide for buying gold is as follows:
When I look to buy plain gold whether it be 9 or 8ct, I keep in mind that retail prices dont exist on eBay, so here are my tips for baging yourself a bargain and never paying retail prices again:
1. Always make sure the weight in grams is listed, if not, enquire by clicking on the ask seller a question. This is important, as u will see in my following tips.( Always allow for 24hours for a reply, as some people sell on the side of full time work.)
2. Plan to pay in the area of $5-$16 per gram.
*$5up for the second hand 9ct gold
*up to $12 for brand new gold
*$12-$16 for 18ct gold.
3. If there are gems/stones in the gold, this doesnt tend to affect the price per gram much, but if there is a diamond, allow for approx $40 upwards depending on the diamond weight size.
4. Always check that the item is actual gold, and not gold plating
5. Lastly, Paypal buyer protection is listed on the actual auction ad, under sellers detail, this is very helpful if things go wrong or you have been misled. The Paypal team are extremely helpful and have a high success rate of helping eBay buyers solve their problem quickly.
I Hope I have helped in your purchasing of fantastic gold purchases, and allows you to buy more for your dollar.