Ipods are on everyones minds, and there alot of them to choose from, but do you only one decsion to get a real one or a fake one.
For example, here are things to check:
- Nonstandard headphone jacks
- No dock connector
- The serial number 6U545TK2TJT
- No included USB cable
- Slightly longer screen than the real nano
- Play/Pause symbol on the middle button
- No repeat option on the on/off switch
- No battery or status light
Firstly ill start with the Ipod Shuffles
these are the cheapest of all ipods, and can be copyed easily.
Left & Right Black ^ Is Fake
Fake nano click wheels do not work, they do not have real ipod menus.
Video's & Others
the copy ipods do not have the apple connector, they have a usb or mini usb connector
hope this has helped you