With this handy multisizer ring gauge, be worry-free and be more confident in choosing the right ring that fits you or your loved ones!
- Avoid measuring your fingers when they are cold, as at these times your fingers are at their smallest.
- Also, make sure that you can slide the strip chart over your knuckle, before you mark the point.
How Can You Tell The Ring Size Of Your Partner?
- Why not 'borrow' one of your partner's rings (for the appropriate finger), and slide it down a candle until it fits closely (don't push it to hard).
- Now you can measure the circumference of the candle at the point at which the ring fits, and use the table below to convert this into a ring size.
- If you can't get your hands on one of your partner's rings, ask your partner's mother, or close friends – they might know!
Professional Jeweller to Measure your Ring Size
- Ensure that the jeweller uses a ring sizer of similar width to the ring you are interested in.
- For example if you are looking for a 6mm wide ring and you have your finger sized with a 3mm wide sizer you may get the false impression of comfort and then when you buy the ring it will feel a bit tight.
- So if you are buying a narrow ring have your finger size measured with a narrow sizer, if you are buying a ring of over 3mm width, have your finger size measured with a wide sizer.
What a ring sizer can do for you:
- Gives you confidence to find your correct ring size.
- Easy to use - works just like a belt!
- Most accurate and cost effective finger sizer available.
- Made of soft plastic material and reusable
© Copyright 2014 Bevilles Jewellers, All Rights Reserved