To maximize your sales when selling Womans clothes you need to remember:
- STATE THE ITEMS SIZE IN THE TITLE - help potential buyers easily find your item- there is nothing more distracting for a buyer than having to open every item to find the size- they may miss yours!
But also remember:
- Sizes can and do vary between labels - REMEMBER TO ALWAYS INCLUDE MEASUREMENTS (BUST, WAIST, HIP, LENGTH) so your buyer can be certain if the sizing is right for them.
- Dark coloured clothing doesnt alway photograph well - try to photograph in natural light or if necessary LIGHTEN PHOTOS TO SHOW DETAILS, but also note that they have been lightened in the item listing.
- PRESENT YOUR ITEMS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE MANNER - iron them if necessary - try to make the photos as attractive as possible. Use neutral backgrounds that best compliment your items - dont photograph dark items against dark backgrounds or vice versa!
- Always QUOTE A POSTAGE COST - if you can't explain why! Buyers dont like surprises after the sale - better to be clear up front!
REMEMBER - Give all the details you can - be thorough in your descriptions, give lots of details and you'll see results!