Getting started on Ebay
1. Register your details on www.ebay.com.au
2. Open an account and verify your details with PayPal. PayPal is the most commonly SAFEST way to pay for items on ebay Worldwide.
3. When your details are confirmed you can start shopping on ebay Worldwide.
Time to Shop
1. Type in what you would like to shop for, after listing comes up, if you would like to shop outside of Australia aswell, then click on Worldwide in the column on the left and SEARCH again.
2. Check the seller criteria:
- positive feedback is above 90%
- ship to your country
- postage costs
- payment method they accept
If you have queries on an item you can click on "Ask seller a question" on the right hand side.
- BUY IT NOW - Instant payment required
- AUCTION- You can "Place a Bid" the amount you bid here will instantly make item rise to that price or
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on "Enter maximum bid" this way you can go shopping and have the computer do the bidding for you up to your maximum bid - if it gets to that, even if your not logged onto the internet, this way you don't pay more than you want to and you might win it for cheaper than you expected.
If your lucky enough to win, you have around 3 business days to pay for your item. When you receive your item, log on to MyEbay, click on that item to Leave feedback.
Goodluck & have fun.