Circulation booster easily helps relieve pain and swelling by improving circulation!
Using a range of mild electrical impulses through the soles of the feet, The Circulation Booster stimulates muscle contractions to help relieve pain including arthritic pain. It also reduces swelling and aids in muscular recovery. All in just 30 minutes each day as you sit relax.
With greater simplicity, more convenience and lower profile, the new Circulation Booster gives you no excuse not to do good things for your feet and legs. And, the new lower profile allows it to fit easily under most couches. It’s so easy to use - just 30 minutes each day while watching TV, relaxing or working at your desk will help give you significant improvement. You can also apply the adhesive gel pads to any part of the body for additional pain relief.
What are people using it for?
Even in the most difficult of circumstances, The Circulation Booster has produced outstanding results in helping circulatory problems.
- Improve blood circulation. With age or genetics, many people suffer narrowing or reduced elasticity of the veins. This restricts normal blood flow, regardless of how much exercise you do. The Circulation Booster performs therapeutic muscle stimulation which is easy to do.
- Relieve aches & pain. Mild electrical impulses applied to the nerve endings in the feet or acupressure points on the body are very effective in the management of aches and pains.
- Reduce fluid retention & swelling (a.k.a. cankles) Blood is immediately circulated throughout the foot and pumped back up through the legs, improving your blood circulation, reducing fluid retention and swelling around the ankles.
- Ease arthritic pain Arthritis is a condition in which the joint becomes inflamed with common symptoms of pain, swelling and stiffness in one or more joints and fatigue. Arthritis doesn't’t need to control your life. Mild electric impulses to block pain messages going from the area of pain to your brain. This technology increases blood flow and can be very effective to remedy arthritic stiffness and ease pain.
- Aid fast recovery from muscular injury Following adequate rest for the particular injury the Circulation Booster will help to oxygenate and circulate the blood plus reduces inflammation to help the healing process.
- Aid overall well being through a general full-body reflexology treatment The Circulation Booster comes with a set of six adhesive gel body pads and an application chart to indicate the various acupressure points of the body. The body pads may be used to target specific points of pain such as sore knees, back pain or strained muscles.
What’s the science behind it?
Using T.E.N.S technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) the Circulation Booster stimulates thousands of nerve endings in the soles of your feet to promote muscle contractions. Immediately the blood is circulated throughout the foot and pumped back up through the legs, improving your blood circulation in the lower legs and around the ankles. This therapeutic action boosts lower leg circulation and delivers pain relief.
Sore feet, swollen ankles or aching legs?
Views 2 Likes Comments Comment
18 March 2010
Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide
Explore more Guides