A “ Stila girl” as defined by the company is “ smart, confident, inherently stylish and up on what's happening in the world “
Launched in 1994 by makeup artist Jeanine Lobell, Stila has gone from strength to strength and is now an international brand sold in many countries and worn by celebrities world wide. It cleverly uses colorful, fun packaging without compromising on product quality.
Stila eyeshadows are widely celebrated for being finely milled and smooth, and they come in a wide variety of beautiful colors – from soft neutrals to bold colours. Another cult favourite is the Convertible Colors, a chic, slim pan containing a color cream for cheeks, lids or lips.
Lip Glaze was originally created for Cameron Diaz’s character in Charlie’s Angels, the now-classic lip gloss in a twist pen that’s launched a thousand imitations.
Recently, Stila devled into perfume and skincare and they have not disappointed fans. With Whimsical names like Crème Bouquet and Jade Blossom, the fragrances are delicate and feminine.
Buying Stila Cosmetics on eBay
When buying Stila cosmetics on eBay, be sure to take these tips and hints into consideration:
- Check your seller’s feedback
- Read the auction description carefully to ensure you are aware of the item color, size and condition.
- Do you want an item that is brand new in box? Or one that has been used? It is recommend to purchase new cosmetics for hygiene reasons, however a body lotion that has been tested will save you money
- Ask the seller any questions about the product that you are unsure about
- Look carefully at the photos
- Does the seller ship to your country?
- What method of payments does your seller accept?
- Request for the seller to wrap the item up securely in bubble wrap, to ensure a safe journey
Thanks for Voting for this guide, and do read more of my guides at Myfashionpassion's eBay Guides!