1. Emerald: This bold, bright tone is reminiscent of its gem namesake. Sparkling and multifaceted, Emerald bring a touch of luxury & sophistication to the palette. Combine with the other palette of greens for a fresh, new look. (*Emerald was voted the Pantone colour of 2013)
2. Dusk Blue: Is a lovely, serene blue shade, this colour offers a calming sense of tranquility & a surprising take on a simple neutral. Can be paired with any of the palette, but works especially well with bright colours like Poppy Red for a great nautical look.
3. Grayed Jade: Is another of this season’s unexpected neutrals, this colour goes well with anything. A sweet, subtle green with undertones of grey, this shade inspires quiet reflection & repose. Pair it with bold colours like Nectarine or Lemon Zest for a bold statement in your home.
4. African Violet: This is a lively statement colour, which brings intrigue to the palette. Inspired by the beauty of African Violets, this shade is more versatile than it may seem at first glance. Looks amazing even paired with brights like Lemon Zest or Poppy Red.
5. Linen: We all love skin-tone neutrals and this colour is no exception. A sweetly warm neutral, Linen has a light, airy feel that is perfect for spring ensembles. Pair it with any colour in the palette for a sweet color combo & we especially like it with soft Grayed Jade or Dusk Blue. A fantastic Neutral.
6. Lemon Zest: Who doesn’t love a classic lemon zest yellow? It brightens any outfit & can even be the main colour of your favourite spring outfit. Tangy & cheerful, try matching this shade with any of the soft greens in the palette or even Monaco Blue for a bold, fresh look.
7. Tender Shoots: Is reminiscent of the first tender shoots of spring, this colour is a staple for any spring wardrobe. Pair it with any of the palette to provide a fresh & invigorating look that screams ‘spring is here’.
8. Monaco Blue is the deepest colour of this spring palette, this shade has a sparkling nautical flavor that makes it a classic spring staple. Pair it with any colour in the palette for a bit of stability & depth.
9. Nectarine is another tangy citrus flavor for the palette, this colour is a effervescent orange with coral undertones & surprisingly wearable (especially against tanned skin). Pair it with African Violet for a shocking combo or try it with Tender Shoots for a sweetly spring look.
10. Poppy Red is perhaps the boldest colour of the palette, this shade is sexy & sensual with a celebratory feel. This is a true red that looks great in almost any capacity, from a stunning gown to bold red lips. Try pairing it with the sweet greens for a softer look or pair with Lemon Zest & Monaco Blue for a primary colour festival.