A garment to signify the status of a person in society; robes serve as an outer garment for public wear. They are available in multiple color, designs and patterns and are made of comfortable fabric. Get a relaxing night in a robe made of one the most comfortable fabric, cotton.
Add a caption
Robes can be made of –
- Terry cloth: known for their ability to retain water. Made wholly from cotton though it may include some polyester fiber too.
- Velour robe: Soft fabric that feels like velvet. Unusually warm and is often used to make cozy robes. Can be easily machine washed and dried.
- Silk robes: Silk products originate from silkworm. Durable, smooth and soft silk can be dyed into various bright colors. They require hand wash and gentle care.
Different types of robes:
- Spa robes: Excellent for day or night casual wear. Most spas offer you these pampering robes made of smooth and comfortable fabric. They can be tied or belted in front.
- Bathrobes are very much similar to spa robes but are of knee-length. Dries up the body after a bath and serves best while you get dressed up after the bath.
- Kimono: Stylish form of robes originated in Japan. Made of silk, the kimono robes give a modern touch with the attractive belt attached to it.
Add a caption
Now, coming to ponchos which are a whole lot of fabric and can be very casual. They are amazing if they are worn on the right way. Very much cozy and will fetch you the perfect boho look. You can wear your ponchos with a black underneath top, black jeans and black boots to get a complete black-lady look. Pair your summertime ponchos with shorts and casual sandals to get a chic-like look. Shorts and tights will give you an amazing look with a multicolored poncho.