Designed and Made in Australia.
SILICONE repair buttons to fix worn Toyota remotes models: RAV4, Hilux, Corolla, Camry Avalon, Hilux, Yaris and more.
Original buttons and some replacementt buttons are made from elastomers that break down as they age. The oily substance that is released over period of time clogs up switches in remotes and makes it difficult to use. Buttons we sell are made from German medical grade LSR that does not degrade over time.
You can be sure it is Silicone (not rubber) Buton as on touch with very hot object it does not melt.
If your remote is working and your buttons simply disintergated over period of time, We have very cheap solution.
Follow very simple replacement procedure please visit our store
NO NEED to *open your remote
NO NEED to *swap internals
NO NEED to *cut new key
NO NEED to * reprogram your remote.
Button Replacing using our Silicone Pad is a very simple press fit installation done form outside of your remote.
1. To replace buttons pad you NEED TO OPEN your remote.
2. Pull your remote apart and separate electronics from the shell.
3. Press fit new Silicon pad in from inside of the shell
4. Once buttons installed, place electronic board back in remote, cover it with bottom part of remote and screw it together
5. Your new pad should look like the one in the picture below
Please Check our Feedback for total customers satisfaction comments.