This buyer whose feedback is private buys Brother knitting machines and related items. He claim that they are damaged or faulty even if he collects them in person.
1. Don't accept payment from him by Paypal as his scam is to get a refund or a chargeback.
2. With knitting machines that are for collection only he will say that he can't collect for a few days so will pay by Paypal
and collect later. DO NOT TAKE A PAYPAL PAYMENT FROM HIM
3. Block him from bidding on your items by entering the member's user ID and click
4. If you have had a problem with this buyer report the incident to Ebay and Paypal even if it happen a few months ago.
5. Do NOT sell broken machines or accessories to him to aid his scams
What do if you are conned by john.andrew77
Views 9 Likes Comments Comment
7 July 2010
Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide