When buying any Diecast Collectable Car on Ebay always ask the seller these basic questions so that there is no missunderstanding on what you are getting and only than can you judge the amount of money you are willing to pay for the Diecast
The following steps are a good guide to follow. Read the listing carfully and never asume anything always ask the seller any questions
- check the condition of the diecast and its packaging e.g. is it new in the box or has it been displayed
- what payment methods does the seller use
- check the sellers feedback read the comments this will tell you a little about the seller
- ask the seller the shipping and handling costs and remember to include your country and zip/post code and shipping options e.g. air mail.
- do a search in ebay and see what other Diecast Cars are being sold for remember when you are deciding how much you want to pay to include the shipping costs and currency convertions Diecast Collectable Cars.
- Never buy from outside ebay and never send cash