eBay works on feedback, I need your positive feedback to maintain my top seller rating and to appear prominently in searches. I strive very hard to do this by:
1. Trying to find the best method of shipping items so the cost is low for the service offered and that the items arrive safe and sound and can be tracked.
2. I provide local pickup so you can see my business and the stock I hold.
3. I select high quality items from well known brands.
4. I forge an ongoing relationship with those suppliers and manufacturers so that I get consist quality in my products.
5. I respond to queries and emails as fast as possible.
6. I accept when I have made a mistake and attempt to rectify it as fast and efficiently as possible.
7. I am active in the rock-n-roll and rockabilly scene, attend events and support clubs around Australia where possible.
The one bad feedback I do have at time of writing is from a lady who attempted to buy the Vintage Hair and Retro Makeup book combination from ANOTHER seller who ripped her off, she purchased the combination of books from me and they were delivered quickly at less cost, but she was so angry with the first seller that when she decided to leave bad feedback against them, in her haste and anger she selected my sale item and then wrote her negative feedback message.
I have her apology letter but cannot get the bad feedback removed - ever!
So feedback is important and the correct feedback on the correct item is also very important, please email me with any disputes, please double check first BEFORE you decided to leave bad feedback, and please wait 24 hours to calm down before you do so, bad feedback cannot be removed.
I can be contacted!
Mobile - 0458 396 300
Email - sales AT hs-retro-fashions DOT com or sales AT rockabilly-dames DOT com
and via the eBay mail system, which does not fail from what I have seen.