Wii fitness/aerobics/yoga title that uses the new Wii Balance Mat will cost you a mere $149.95. Not too shabby if you ask me.
Of course these type of early listings aren’t always accurate, but they can sometimes jump the gun on the actual price of the upcoming game. Nintendo has not yet released an official price, but hopefully it’ll be within this range, cause I definitely think $150 is a reasonable price. So far no release date is listed either, but there’s a possibility it could be coming this year I think. We’ll just have to wait and see.
Found the facts list for Wii Fit:
The hit combination of Wii Sports and the Wii Remote brought golf swings and tennis serves into people’s homes. Now Nintendo turns the living room into a fitness center for the whole family with Wii Fit and the Wii Balance Board. Family members will have fun getting a “core” workout, and talking about and comparing their results and progress on a new channel on the Wii Menu.
* Lean to block soccer balls, swivel hips to power hoop twirls or balance to hold the perfect yoga pose. As users stand on the Wii Balance Board, included with Wii Fitness, their body’s overall balance is tied to the game in a way they’ve never experienced before.
* Wii Fitness also uses the Wii Balance Board for daily tests. These evaluate two key measures that a household can track via progress charts:
* Body Mass Index (BMI): A weight evaluation based on a ratio of weight to height.
* Wii Fitness Age: The Wii Fitness Age is measured by factoring the user’s BMI reading, testing the user’s center of gravity and conducting quick balance tests.
* Wii Fitness includes more than 40 types of training activities designed to appeal to all members of a household. Training falls into four fitness categories:
* Aerobic Exercise: 10-minute exercises that are designed to get the heart pumping.
* Muscle Conditioning: Controlled motions using arms, legs and other body parts.
* Yoga Poses: Classic poses that focus on balance and stretching.
* Balance Games: Fun activities, such as ski jumping and heading soccer balls, that challenge the player’s overall body balance.
Any accessories? Oh Yes!
Wii Fit Balance Board Rechargable battery is for sure on the list.
Then comes with Wii Fit silicon Case & Yoga Mat.
All these, trust me, you WILL need them when you start jumping onto the board.
You & your family! Have fun and go FIT with WII FIT!