Set in BIOS bios in the new Intel DG33 series motherboards SATA as IDE
Otherwise Windows CD may not recognise the Hard disk.
To do that ,
1. Restart the computer and Press F2 key or <Del> key to get in to BIOS
2. Use arrow keys once you are in the Bios screen to go to Advanced Menu
3. Go to Drive Configuration and press Enter key to go into the details
4. Select the menu 'Configure SATA as -> and set it to IDE
5. Press F10 to save and exit.
Windows Installation trouble on Intel DG33 Motherboards
Views Comments Comment
22 February 2008
Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide
Explore more Guides