Listing your eBay items in two categories - Main & Secondary Store Category. They are FREE!
For a fashion store, you can use:
- Women's Dresses > Brands
- Women's Dresses > Sizes
- Brand > Dresses > Sizes
You can check out how I set up my store categories here:
Natalies-Boutique Store Categories
A few things to consider:
1. Don't set up too many categories if you don't have enough listings. Otherwise it would create a poor buying experience.
2. Consider creating special categories: Sales, 20% off items, Popular items
How to set up the Main category:
1. Login to eBay with you ID
2. Click on "My eBay" (on the top right of the page) > "My eBay Summary" (on the drilled down window)
3. Click on "Manage my store" (on the left side of the page)
4. Click on "Store Categories" under "Store Design"
5. Click on "Add Category" (up to 300 categories)
How to set up the Secondary category:
1. Click on the Main category link where you'd like to add subcategories.
2. Click on "Add Category" button.
eBay Success - How to Set Up eBay Store Category
Views 4 Likes Comments Comment
14 January 2012
Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide
Explore more Guides