The latest release in the iPod family, the iPod Nano is style and functionality combined in a seamless mix.
The iPod Nano comes in 2gb or 4gb, and can hold up to 1,000 songs. Measuring just 9 x 4 x 0.7 cm and 42 grams, it is pencil thin and only just a little larger than the iPod Shuffle. Yet quality has not been compromised. Like the full-sized iPod, it has a full colour LCD display screen and Apple’s famous Click Wheel. With up to 14 hours of music playback time, you’re free to relax and listen to your music, or take your iPod Nano with you on travel or at the gym.
The iPod Nano is super slim and will fit into the smallest of purses or into your jeans pocket. It is sturdy and you can customise it to your liking, using iPod Nano skins. There are great accessories sold on eBay that are suited for your iPod Nano. These include armbands, lanyard/headphones and more!
Tips and hints when buying an iPod Nano
- Check your seller's feedback carefully - do they have a history of successful sales?
- Determine if you would like a new or used iPod
- Look at the photos carefully. Request for additional close-ups of the actual item you are purchasing if necessary.
- Check the shipping options the seller offers. Request for Registered or Express shipping if desired.
- Ensure you make payment swiftly after the auction ends, and send a courtesy email to the seller informing them that payment has been made.
- Do remember to leave feedback for the seller when you receive your iPod
Thanks for Voting for this guide, and do read more of my guides at Myfashionpassion's eBay Guides!