When buying clothes online it is important to make sure you are getting the right size for your height and body shape. Try to always choose garments with accurate measurements and make sure you have accurate measurements for your body.
- With your arms at your side, place the tape measure around the fullest part of your chest under your arms.
- Make sure the tape measure remains parallel to the floor.
- The length indicated on the tape measure is your bust measurement.
- While standing wrap the tape measure around your natural waistline.
- Keep the tape comfortably loose.
- The length indicated on the tape measure is your waist measurement.
- While standing with your feet together wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your body between your waist and your knees. This will be approximately 20cm below your waist.
- Make sure that the tape measure remains parallel to the floor.
- The length indicated by the tape measure is your hip measurement.
If you like this guide please click the yes button on the "was this guide helpful? Yes/No" below.