selling Motor Vehicles

Views 2 Likes Comments Comment
Like if this Guide is helpful

Being a serious buyer of motor vehicles, of the older type eg 80s and 90s models, to use on my rental fleet may I make the following suggestion.

For those people that are serious about selling a motor vehicle that is unregistered, a section could be developed in the item details whereas the seller would list the details of what needs to be done to the vehicle to obtain  a roadworthy certificate. In this case the seller would take the vehicle for inspection, the inspector would list the defects on the certificate issued by him and the defects listed on the sale advertisment.

This would eliminate a lot of chasing around for people like myself who are looking at cars that are only fit for the scrap heap, ie full of rust, and other major damage, but advertised as "only minor repairs required to obtain a RWC"





Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide
Explore more Guides