Features: What is OLED? OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays. The use of OLED technology offers the following advantages for flat-panel displays? 1. A simplified manufacturing process compared to TFT-LCD (See comparison of Picture 1 and Picture 2 below) 2. Self-emitting light, in contrast to the required backlight for TFT-LCD 3. High luminosity 4. Lightweight and thin (less than 2 mm) 5. Capable of wide viewing angles?~180?? 6. Low operating voltage and power consumption 7. Quick response (~ ? second level) 8. Wide range of operating temperatures (-40c to 85c) A Comparison of OLED and TFT-LCD Display Technologies How Does OLED Emit Light? OLED\"s basic structure consists of organic materials positioned between the cathode and the anode, which is composed of electric conductive transparent Indium Tin Oxide (ITO). The organic materials compose a multi-layered thin film, which includes the Hole Transporting Layer (HTL), Emission Layer (EML) and the Electron Transporting Layer (ETL). By applying the appropriate electric voltage, holes and electrons are injected into the EML from the anode and the cathode, respectively. The holes and electrons combine inside the EML to form excitons, after which electroluminescence occurs. The transfer material, emission layer material and choice of electrode are the key factors that determine the quality of OLED components. Note: If you decide to buy OLED display, you must confirm that you can make it work by yourself, we\'ll haven\'t any technology support except all the datasheet. Thanks for your understanding and support. Needn\'t backlight, the display unit can self-luminous High resolution: 128 * 64 Viewing angle:> 160 ° Supports many control chip: Fully compatible with Arduino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc. Ultra-low power consumption: full screen lit 0.08W Voltage: 3V ~ 5V DC Working Temperature: -30 c ~ 70 c Module Size: 27.0MM * 27.0MM * 4.1MM I2C/IIC Interface, need 2 IO only. Driver IC: SSD1306 Package included : blue 0.96\" I2C IIC SPI Serial 128X64 OLED LCD LED Display Module for Arduino
- We ONLY ship within Australia.
- Orders will be processed and dispatched within 48 hours after payment is clear.
- You can get the product in 6-9 days. Delivery may be delayed during weekends and holidays.We'll strive our best to provide you the most reliable, affordable way of shipping service. But sometimes it is highly depended on the courier companies and local customs,especially for international shipping.
- We only ship to confirmed eBay addresses. Your eBay address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
- We accept PayPal payment only, and must be received within 3 days from the date of purchase.
- Please leave note in PayPal when making the payment if you have any special requests.
- Orders will be processed instantly and dispatched within 1-2 days, so we do NOT accept any email/message note after you place orders.
- IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! Buyers are responsible for import duties, custom fees and taxes, if any. Please check with your country’s custom office to determine the additional costs impose on the item prior to buying.
- We strive for our customer satisfaction at best possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to email our service specialists 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week. We will reply you ASAP. If no response within 24 Hours, please check the spam in your mail box.
- We greatly appreciate your POSITIVE feedback. Please do NOT leave negative feedback without asking for help. Our aim is to provide Top Level Customer Service, normally so we will try our best to solve any problem you have.
- Please DON’T leave negative or neutral feedback if you haven’t received item in 30 days, because we have mentioned the shipping time repeatedly.
We maintain high standards of excellenceand strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important to us. We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns.