MODEL: 1972 Chrysler Charger Valiant E49 in Mercury Silver
CONDITION: MINT IN BOX; box may have some slight shelf wear
1972 Chrysler Charger; a very significant car in Australian motoring history! Please note that this the general Autoart release so it does NOT come with a COA.
I am a diecast collector myself so I want a model that is as described and in good condition and that is exactly what you will get. This model will be securely packed and promptly posted, just as I would like mine to be.
* Postage will be via regular post with tracking! Pick ups are NOT available
* I post within 3 working days of cleared payment. (see payment details section for more details)
* I will pack the items extremely well but I do not take any responsibility for items lost or damaged by Australia Post.
* The onus is on the BUYER to request any additional services such as signature on delivery and/or extra cover
* Payment is to be received within 2 days of the listing ending.
* BANK DEPOSIT (preferred) and Paypal are the ONLY accepted payment methods. Pick ups are NOT available.
* Late payment will extend the postage date by the same amount of days; eg. if cleared payment is received after 4 days of listing ending (ie. 2 days late) then item will be sent within 5 (3 original promise + 2 late days) working days.
* By bidding you are agreeing to the above and acknowledging that you have read and understood the product description.
* There are no returns so please choose carefully.
* If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.
* All silly questions and offensive comments will be ignored and reported.
*** CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS! ***