Few other creatures rouse such awe, fascination and fear in humans than the Great White Shark. A predatory inhabitant of the world’s oceans for millions of years, the torpedo-shaped animal with its characteristic conical snout grows to six metres and more in length. Armed with rows of terrifying serrated teeth and formidable jaw strength, the Great White can ambush its prey from below with ferocious power. Despite an often fraught relationship with mankind, the Great White Shark plays a vital role maintaining a healthy balance within the marine ecosystem.
In tribute to this awesome animal and its prevalence in popular culture, The Perth Mint has released the 2014 Great White Shark 1/2oz Silver Bullion Coin (un-encapsulated). Portraying an ominous impression of one of the world’s most deadly predators, the Australian legal tender coin is struck from 99.9% pure silver with a maximum mintage of 300,000.
WE COMBINE POSTAGE - YOU MUST REQUEST THIS BEFORE PAYMENT - See below for further information
Shipping and Payment
* Delivery within Australia is via Australia Post local services. Our international clients are serviced by the advanced global reach of the far superior DHL Global Logistics network. Tracking numbers are provided for all deliveries and added to the ebay transaction.
* We offer combined postage and use a state of the art logistics network to service our worldwide clientele at very, very competitive rates. Please contact us through the authorised ebay communication channels after purchase if you would like your order held for a short time while you finalise other purchases, or if you require us to make an adjustment to the relevant ebay invoice.
Terms and Conditions
* AJM Silver Coins locks in the sale price in the market at time of sale. As we purchase the metal on your behalf or to replenish our stock, there can be no price negotiation due to fluctuation in the silver spot market price.
* Bullion sales are legally binding, therefore all sales are final - occasionally, there may be a price listing error from data synchronisation processes between ebay and our e-commerce store, or simply from human error. In these circumstances, AJM reserves the right to cancel the transaction - by purchasing off us, you are accepting that in rare circumstances we may need to activate a cancellation request based on the aforementioned errors.
* All payments MUST be made within 24 hrs. Direct bank deposit is the fastest and preferred option of AJM, so please submit a copy of bank transfers or deposit information upon completing your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
* AJM Silver Coins under no circumstances will ship any purchase until payment is made in full. Our worldwide network does allow for more competitive currency exchange rates than the PayPal 2.5% rate, and bank to bank deposits in nearly 100 countries for orders over US$500 can be organised. Please contact AJM before purchasing if you would like more information to see if your country qualifies for these sophisticated and competitive payment options.
* We cannot accept return on bullion products unless there has been an error in our processes leading to the wrong product being shipped. Please carefully consider your purchase before committing.
* If you want COMBINED POSTAGE, do NOT pay at checkout - wait for us to issue you an invoice for all products to combine the postage - this is in accordance with ebay and paypal buyer and seller protection policies. We use a state of the art logistics network to service our worldwide clientele at very, very competitive rates. Please contact us through the authorised ebay communication channels after purchase. We do NOT make money from postage - in nearly every instance, postage is underquoted and actually costs us more.
* Payments must be made immediately at time of purchase, unless you want to request combined postage - as these products are linked to the live market pricing, payment needs to be immediate. Unfortunately the small minority who abuse ebay and do not pay require this company policy decision.
AJM Silver Coins - About Us
AJM Silver Coins is an Australian bullion and numismatic supplier shipping products worldwide. It specialises in the sale of small silver coins and bullion, with competitive pricing and a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
Our goal is simple - providing easy access to investment grade silver and numismatic products with genuine service and honest prices.
Our helpful staff of Adrian, Marlene and Jordan are ready and willing to assist you with any enquiry.