PKT OF 100 WOODEN SPOON
These 16cm disposable dessert spoons are made
from renewable plantation birch. These dessert spoons are made for casual use; great
disposable wooden dessert spoons are an environmental alternative to plastic.
You are about to buy
1 x 100 Wooden SPOON length
Also available are Knife, Fork, Sporks and Teaspoons
Do you combine postage and
handling? Yes, but this is a manual process, so I have to be at the computer to
amend the invoice. I do check the emails frequently. Not all mobile phones may
show these options as the screen layout may be condensed.
How do I
make one payment on multiple purchases? Please DO NOT ADD
ITEMS TO CART if you need me to combine postage. Adding to cart does not notify
me of your purchase until you have paid. eBay do change the wording, the
following is what worked for me on 27.12.15
1. Change the quantity of items required, then
select "BUY IT NOW", then select "Commit to buy" this will
generate an email to me notifying me of your intention to purchase.
2. Three options will occur after you
"commit to buy, the options are
- " Buy another variation" this will
take you back to the last item purchased, which is good for multi
listings, or when you have not selected the correct quantity.
seller’s store" this will take you back to my store so you can buy a
- "PAY NOW"
this will take you to the page that you can "Request a total" or
" PAY NOW"
3. By requesting a total, this will generate
an email to me to combine postage. You will be able to leave me a message after
you select “Request a total. Also remember to tick send me a copy of this
email. I will weigh the products and this will give you the chance to pay once,
so you can take advantage of the discounted express post on free items or the
standard packaging rates for multi purchase items. All items are posted with a
tracking number, regardless of the posted selected.
email will be returned from me to your email address that is registered with
your eBay account will include items bought and your postal discounts will be
sent to you as soon as practicable.
5. If you have concerns about this invoice you
can call me on 0452 433 357
If I send this
regular post, when will this arrive? I cannot predict regular
post via Australia post, changes with regular post happened on 4.1.16 they
now have priority post for an additional charge, please do
not confuse with express post. Use express post if you need you items within a
week to ensure you are not disappointed.
When can you
post these? Posting is done 6 days a week, Sunday to Friday excluding public
holidays. Items paid for before 11am NSW time, weekdays are
posted the same day, time on weekday may be extend if you call 0452 433
357. Sunday close off time is 6am, no extension on time for Sunday.
Can I contact
you? Yes you can
call me on 0452 433 357 or email me via the eBay store and I will either call
you back or email you as soon as I can. Please no text messages as all written
correspondence should be through eBay.
How long can I
have to pay? As I post 6 days a week, I would appreciate payment
to befinalised before 3
days have concluded, regardless of public holidays or weekends.
What if I need
more time to pay? Communication is important, email me via eBay or
call me on 0452 433 357. Please no text messages to the mobile.
What happens if I don’t email you about
payment? If you do not make contact with me,
regarding payment, within 3 days, I open an unpaid case which allows a further
7 days to pay. When an unpaid case is opened I cannot cancel the order.
Can I have an urgent order? Yes you can have an urgent order, but you must use
express post. Urgent orders using regular post equal disappointment for
everyone. If you are not sure, calling me would be helpful to both us.
Can I pay without using PayPal? Yes, I do accept direct deposit
Bank Name CBA
Account name Cake Constructions BSB Number 062295 Account Number
you accept e-cheques? E-cheques take a long time to
clear as this is linked to your bank account, not your credit card, and can
take between 3 -7 days. I accept e cheque only because I have to, but I prefer
paypal credit card or direct deposit. I DO NOT POST until
notification from the provider tells me payment has cleared.
happens if I do not receive my item? Email
me and I will confirm postage name and address details, when and how your item
was posted. I wait for your confirmation on these details before I can proceed.
Please read our shipping policy below (POINT 5); if you want us to send
your purchase via regular mail. eBay and Australia Post have
recommended delivery estimates but these are not necessarily reality.
~ Payment is required within 3 days of "Buy it now" option. If paying via Bank Deposit or Bank Transfer, please use your eBay user ID as your reference
~ Item will be shipped after receiving full payment
~ Bank Deposit details:
~ Account name: Cake Constructions Pty Ltd; Bank: Commonwealth
BSB Number: 06 22 95 Account Number: 10290808
~ PayPal accepted
Shipping within Australia only
~ If you are in a hurry, please take advantage of the Express Post Service. Please check your postcode to ensure you are in a guaranteed "next day" delivery service. We will send your tracking number to you, via ebay. Also be aware most express post is posted in the yellow box, so tracking may only be available once it reaches your distribution area.
~ PayPal accepted – If paying via paypal this address overrides the ebay address. Please keep your details up to date - this includes your mobile number. Your mobile number is only exposed to the seller when the account is finalised.
~ If you would like delivery to another address, please clearly indicate your desired destination sending a note via paypal where it says "note to seller". Sending an email later may not be attached to the picking slip.
~ If you want to be able to track your item, as mentioned above, this may not be possible until the item reaches your distribution centre.
IF YOUR ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED, WHEN YOU THINK IT SHOULD, PLEASE READ ON
1. If you have not received your order, establish contact. I will locate the sale and paperwork.
2. I will confirm when your item was sent and to which address. Some areas take a longer period to reach. Ebay and Australia Post do not take into account local public holidays when estimating delivery.
3. Once you confirm your details and I have found your paperwork and scanned copy of your paperwork, I can give you more details. Please be patient, this does take time.
4. My contact details are Cake Construction Pty Ltd, PO BOX 748, Merrylands 2160 NSW PH 0452 433 357
5. Australia Post do not deem an item lost until 15 days after the item has been sent. If you are in a hurry please - I will only send express post to avoid disappointment and blame.
6. On some items I have a sign that reads "Do not bend, roll or fold" so these items may not be delivered. The reason I have been given are: if you have a small letter box; the weather is bad; or there is nowhere for the postman to leave it. Please check with your local post office in case a card has not been left. You may only receive a final notice. Australia Post keep items for 10 days after receiving the goods. The item is then returned to me and I am charged return postage. I will refund the price of the item, less the charges incurred on return mail. This is also valid for free postage items.
Regardless of the reason to return a product, contact MUST be made within 48 hours of you receiving the item. Please follow the steps below:
1. Establish contact: please phone 0452 433 357 office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. State the reason for returning the item.
3. State the item to be returned and quote the item number.
4. The item must be returned within 30 days.
5. If the items are unwanted they MUST be in original condition with the unopened packaging (not the outer envelope).
6. If the item is faulty an open product is accepted, but must be returned if a refund is required.
7. A refund on an unwanted item will be given when the item is returned in the same condition it was sent, on the purchase price only. (Unless our error - regular post delays is not our error).
8. A late item for a full refund is only considered if express post was used in a guaranteed next day delivery area. Regular post is not a guaranteed delivery service within a certain time frame.
9. If the item was late and you no longer want the item, the buyer is responsible for return postage. If you put “return to sender” our account is charged and this is deducted from your refund. We will send you proof of charge when refunding your account.
10. The buyer pays for the item to be returned and if an exchange is requested, buyer is to pay postage for item to be resent to them. (Unless deemed our error.)
11. After 5 weeks from date of purchase no refunds will apply.