PKT OF 100 WOODEN FORKS
These 16cm disposable forks are made
from renewable plantation birch. These forks are made for casual use; great
disposable wooden forks are an environmental alternative to plastic.
You are about to buy
1 x 100 Wooden Fork length 16cm
Also available are Knives, Spoons,
Payment to be finalised within 3
Do you combine postage? Yes, but this is a manual process, so I have to be at the computer to amend the invoice. I do check the emails frequently. As some items do need extra packaging (bubble wrap & cardboard) to ensure their safe arrival, I may charge a little extra for posting and handling when combining these items.
How do I make one payment on multiple purchases? Please DO NOT ADD ITEMS TO CART if you need me to combine postage. Adding to cart does not notify me of your purchase until you have paid. Ebay do change the wording, the following is what worked for me on 14.6.14.
1. Change the quantity of items required, then select "BUY IT NOW", then select "Commit to buy" this will generate an email to me notifying me of your intention to purchase.
2. Three options will occur after you "commit to buy, the options are
- " Buy another variation" this will take you back to the last item purchased, which is good for multli listings, or when you have not selected the correct quantity.
- "Visit seller’s store" this will take you back to my store so you can buy a different item.
- "PAY NOW" this will take you to the page that you can "Request a total" or " PAY NOW"
3. By requesting a total, this will generate an email to me to combine postage. You will be able to leave me a message after you select “Request a total. Also remember to tick send me a copy of this email. I will weigh the products and this will give you the chance to pay once, so you can take advantage of the discounted express post on free items or the standard packaging rates for multi purchase items. All items are posted with a tracking number, regardless of the posted selected.
4. An email will be returned from me to your email address that is registered with your eBay account will include items bought and your postal discounts will be sent to you as soon as practicable.
5. If you have concerns about this invoice you can call me on 0452 433 357
Why my tracking number is not showing? Most of the smaller items are posted not over the counter at the distribution centre, so they are not scanned, until they reach you local distribution area. Your item is scanned usually on the day it will be delivered. I put the tracking number on parcels as this is a tool for both of us to see where your item is. Australia post do not deem as parcel as lost until 15 working days after the parcel was sent. I do mark all my postage labels with the date of posting, also your paperwork inside will show the date the items were posted.
If I send this regular post, when will this arrive? Regular post via Australia post is not predictable. If you need this within the week, please use express post or ask me can the item be sent via Fastway Couriers. It is not worth the disappointment and there is not a lot I can do to fix this. Always contact me after 5 days if you have not received your item in any Metropolitan area or 7 days for rural areas.
When can you post these? Posting is done 6 days a week, Sunday to Friday. Items paid for before 1pm NSW time weekdays are posted the same day. Items paid for before 9am Sunday NSW time are posted on the same day. If you call me I may be able to extend this time. Some of the items are best suited to be sent via Fastway as they are more reliable and accountable for their mail, but delivery to far rural areas is really expensive.
Can I contact you? Yes you can call me on 0452 433 357 or email me via the ebay store and I will either call you back or email you as soon as I can. Please no text messages as all written correspondence should be through ebay.
How long can I have to pay? As I post 6 days a week, I would appreciate payment to be finalised before 3 days have concluded, regardless of public holidays or weekends.
What if I need more time to pay? Communication is important, email me via ebay or call me on 0452 433 357. Please no text messages.
What happens if I don’t email you about payment? If you do not make contact with me, regarding payment, within 3 days, I open an unpaid case which allows a further 7 days to pay. When an unpaid case is opened I cannot cancel the order.
Can I have an urgent order? Yes you can have an urgent order, but you must use express post. Urgent orders using regular post equal disappointment for everyone. If you are not sure, calling me would be help both us.
Can I pay without using PayPal? Yes, I do accept direct deposit
Bank Name CBA Account name Cake Constructions BSB Number 062295 Account Number 10290808
Do you accept e-cheques? E-cheques take a long time to clear as this is linked to your bank account, not your credit card, and can take between 3 -7 days. I accept e cheque only because I have to, but I prefer paypal credit card or direct deposit. I DO NOT POST until notification from the provider tells me payment has cleared.
What happens if I do not receive my item? Email me and I will confirm postage name and address details, when and how your item was posted. I wait for your confirmation on these details before I can proceed. Please read our shipping policy below (POINT 5); if you want us to send your purchase via regular mail. e-Bay and Australia Post have recommended delivery estimates but these are not necessarily reality.
~ Payment is required within 3 days of "Buy it now" option. If paying via Bank Deposit or Bank Transfer, please use your eBay user ID as your reference
~ Item will be shipped after receiving full payment
~ Bank Deposit details:
~ Account name: Cake Constructions Pty Ltd; Bank: Commonwealth
BSB Number: 06 22 95 Account Number: 10290808
~ PayPal accepted
Shipping within Australia only
~ If you are in a hurry, please take advantage of the Express Post Service. Please check your postcode to ensure you are in a guaranteed "next day" delivery service. We will send your tracking number to you, via ebay. Also be aware most express post is posted in the yellow box, so tracking may only be available once it reaches your distribution area.
~ PayPal accepted – If paying via paypal this address overrides the ebay address. Please keep your details up to date - this includes your mobile number. Your mobile number is only exposed to the seller when the account is finalised.
~ If you would like delivery to another address, please clearly indicate your desired destination sending a note via paypal where it says "note to seller". Sending an email later may not be attached to the picking slip.
~ If you want to be able to track your item, as mentioned above, this may not be possible until the item reaches your distribution centre.
IF YOUR ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED, WHEN YOU THINK IT SHOULD, PLEASE READ ON
1. If you have not received your order, establish contact. I will locate the sale and paperwork.
2. I will confirm when your item was sent and to which address. Some areas take a longer period to reach. Ebay and Australia Post do not take into account local public holidays when estimating delivery.
3. Once you confirm your details and I have found your paperwork and scanned copy of your paperwork, I can give you more details. Please be patient, this does take time.
4. My contact details are Cake Construction Pty Ltd, PO BOX 748, Merrylands 2160 NSW PH 0452 433 357
5. Australia Post do not deem an item lost until 15 days after the item has been sent. If you are in a hurry please - I will only send express post to avoid disappointment and blame.
6. On some items I have a sign that reads "Do not bend, roll or fold" so these items may not be delivered. The reason I have been given are: if you have a small letter box; the weather is bad; or there is nowhere for the postman to leave it. Please check with your local post office in case a card has not been left. You may only receive a final notice. Australia Post keep items for 10 days after receiving the goods. The item is then returned to me and I am charged return postage. I will refund the price of the item, less the charges incurred on return mail. This is also valid for free postage items.
Regardless of the reason to return a product, contact MUST be made within 48 hours of you receiving the item. Please follow the steps below:
1. Establish contact: please phone 0452 433 357 office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. State the reason for returning the item.
3. State the item to be returned and quote the item number.
4. The item must be returned within 30 days.
5. If the items are unwanted they MUST be in original condition with the unopened packaging (not the outer envelope).
6. If the item is faulty an open product is accepted, but must be returned if a refund is required.
7. A refund on an unwanted item will be given when the item is returned in the same condition it was sent, on the purchase price only. (Unless our error - regular post delays is not our error).
8. A late item for a full refund is only considered if express post was used in a guaranteed next day delivery area. Regular post is not a guaranteed delivery service within a certain time frame.
9. If the item was late and you no longer want the item, the buyer is responsible for return postage. If you put “return to sender” our account is charged and this is deducted from your refund. We will send you proof of charge when refunding your account.
10. The buyer pays for the item to be returned and if an exchange is requested, buyer is to pay postage for item to be resent to them. (Unless deemed our error.)
11. After 5 weeks from date of purchase no refunds will apply.