100% PURE AROMATHERAPY GRADE ESSENTIAL OIL
This listing is for 100ml of 100% pure undiluted Lime essential oil stored in an amber plastic bottle.
Botanical name: Citrus aurantifolia
Plant part: Peel
Extraction method: Cold Pressed
Properties and Health Benefits:
Lime essential oil has a crisp, refreshing citrus scent that has been used by aromatherapists for its uplifting and revitalising properties.
It is useful to cool fevers associated with colds, sore throats and flu and aids the immune system while easing coughs, bronchitis and sinusitis, as well as helping asthma. Lime oil can stimulate and refresh a tired mind and helps with depression.
It has an astringent and toning action to clear oily skin and acne, and also helps with herpes, insect bites and cuts.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium Bourbon, Grapefruit Pink and White, Lavender (all types), Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange Sweet, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rose Absolutes, Rosemary (Both Varieties), Rosewood, Tangerine, Vetiver, Ylang-Ylang.
Cautions: Cold Pressed Lime essential oil is phototoxic. Users should avoid direct sunlight after application.
GENERAL USES OF PURE ESSENTIAL OILS:
Room freshener: Using a vapouriser, add 10-15 drops to warm water - replenish the Essential Oil after approx. 3 hours
Skin care: Add 1-2 % to creams, lotions, vegetable oils or body butter for face & body application
Massage: Mix 5-6 drops to 10ml of a carrier oil for general body massage
Bath : Add 5-7 drops to 30ml of a carrier oil. Add this blend to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub.
- Steam inhalation: Add 5-10 drops to a bowl of hot water, cover your head with a towel and inhale the vapour
Tissue/aroma pillow: Add 3-6 drops to use on pillow or tissue at night or carry around with you
General household freshening: Add a few drops of oil to your garbage bin, laundry wash, drain, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in your drawers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Essential oils are highly concentrated and need to be diluted for direct application to the skin by mixing them in base carrier oils. Carrier oils help essential oils penetrate the skin. See the listings in our store under the "Carrier Oils" category for a range of carrier oils that may suit your application purposes and skin type.
Please contact us with any questions before buying.
The usual shipping costs apply as stated in this listing. We do however offer shipping discounts for multiple or bulk purchases. For multiple purchases, hold off on payment until we send you an amended invoice.
For deliveries to an Australian address, the following shipping discounts/offers apply:
SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
Please feel free to visit our 'About Me' page for information about upcoming special promotional offers, enquiries about bulk and wholesale purchases, distributorships and affiliate partnerships.
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Goods may be sent by Australia Post or courier, at our own discretion.
- A street delivery address must be nominated.
- Local pick-up is offered.
- Payment options include Paypal and bank deposit.
- Payment must be made within 5 days after you "buy it now".
- Orders will be processed and shipped within 3-5 working days, after payment is received.
- Allow 7-10 business days for your order to arrive, if within Australia and up to 21 days for international customers.
- Contact us immediately if your order has failed to arrive within the allowable time. If your order arrives broken or damaged due to shipping you will receive a replacement order once broken or damaged items are returned to us.
Thanks for looking ... happy shopping!
Be sure to add me to your favourites list!