Home Max Electric Food Slicer
Precisely cuts meats, hard cheeses, breads and vegetables
Sliding trolley with food grip securely holds foods while slicing
Tilted trolley for easy cleaning
Adjustablecutting thickness up to 7inch (18cm)
Large 7.5inch stainless steel blade
Brushed metal body with durable gear transmission
Carriage surface and food holder are non-absorbant and easy to clean
Suction cup feet guarantee non-slip operation
Recessed safety switch
KB: 5 min
Max slicing capacity (one time): 1 Kilogramme
Package Size : 40.3x27.8x29.2cm
Weight : 4.5kg
Caution: Always use sliding feed table and piece holder to hold the food.
1. Plug into 110-240VAC,50Hz/60Hz outlet.
2. Place food to be sliced on the sliding feed table and press the piece holder against thickness guide.
Then pull the sliding feed table against the blade by hand.
3. The maximum size of food is: 110x110x90(mm) (length x width x thick).
4. Switch on the appliance.
5. When the blade is rotating, push the sliding feed table toward blade. Move tray back and forth steadily.
Keep food gently pressed against guide for even slicer.
6. Do not operate the machine more than 5 minutes. The motor may be overheat.
Turn off switch & let it rest for at least 30 minutes to cool down the motor.
7. During slicing, if the rotational speed of blade reduces, let food unfreezes for a while, then slice again.
8. When finishing slicing, unplug unit. For safety and blade protection when storing, turn thickness adjusting knob to set thickness adjusting knob to “0” position..
Use Your Food Slicer For Best Result :
To slice meats wafer thin, freeze thoroughly for only 2 to 4 hours before slicing.
Meats should be boneless. Fruit should be free of seeds.
Foods with an uneven texture-like fish and thin steaks -are often difficult to slice. Freeze for 2 to 4 hours before slicing.
At canning time, using slicer can quickly cut cucumbers, onions or other fruit for delicious pickles…apples pies…vegetable
Important Safeguards :
When using electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
1.Read all instruction before using slicer. Keep this manual for future reference.
2.Warning: Never try to use this appliance for applications which are not described in the instructions or in a way which is not described in the instruction or under conditions which are not similar those described in the instructions, otherwise severe hazards may occur!
3.This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical,sensory or mental capabilities,or lack of experience and knowledge,unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
4.Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
5. Switch off appliance first, unplug from outlet when not used, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning. Switch off the appliance and disconnect from the supply before changing accessories or approaching parts which move in use.
6. Be sure to turn switch to off position after each use of this appliance.
7.Do not use the appliance in a dusty environment or in an explosive atmosphere (inflammable gases, vapours, vapours from organic solvents).
8.Avoid contacting moving parts. Never feed food by hand. Always use completely assembled slicer with sliding feed table and piece holder. The appliance must be used with the sliding feed table and the piece holder in position unless this is not possible due to size or shape of the food.
9. To protect against any risk of electrical shock, do not put power unit in water or other liquid.
10. When using the machine, you should provided with a base having a plain surface underneath the machine.
11. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
12. Disable a defective appliance in an obvious way, so that it does not represent a hazard to others and dispose of the appliance according to the regulations from the local authorities.
13. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
14. Other than cleaning mentioned in this instruction manual, no additional maintenance or servicing of this appliance is required.
15. The motor is permanently lubricated and will require no oil.
16. Repairs, when necessary, must be performed at an authorized service facility.
17. Do not use the appliance outdoors.
18. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surface.
19. Blade is sharp. Hold only by blade lock. Handle carefully when cleaning.
20. Do not use the appliance for other than its intended use.
21.Caution: Dispose packaging material safely according to local regulation.