Details about 12 VOLT HOT or COLD WATER PUMP 6 metre head, 10 litres per minuteSee original listing
26 Jun, 2014 16:39:21 AEST
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
12 VOLT DC HOT or COLD WATER PUMP
FREE STANDARD POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA
· Durable permanent magnetic rotor/impeller running on a ceramic shaft
· Static impeller runs from magnetic drive technology, leakage is something from the past
· Can be used for most water circulation requirements (hot or cold water).
· Heavy duty work, can sustain continual 24 hour work loads
· DC brushless motor with energy efficient technology by micro processor
· Long life brushless pump, 30,000 hours life expectancy
· Quiet operation
· Low or no maintenance
· Low power consumption
· Automatic overload protection
· Automatic over-temperature protection
· Voltage: 12 volt
· Max Flow Rate: 10 L/Min
· Max Water Head: 6 metre
· 1/2" BSP / NPT male Inlet/Outlet
· Max system pressure: 8 Bar
· Max working temperature: 110°C (230° F)
· Pump weight 340 gms
· Low noise: 45db at 1 metre
· No need to connect to the power grid.
· Highly efficient and can be connected directly to 12volt power source or a car battery.
· Small in size and extreme low power consumption.
· Long life brushless motor technology provides maintenance free and quiet service life.
· This pump is perfect for circulation pump applications where conventional power is not available.
· Ryton Plastic- PPS (food grade)
· PPS Impeller
· Ceramic Ferrite Magnet
OVER-TEMPERATURE SAFETY FEATURES
The DC pump comes with an integrated over temperature safety device which shuts off the pump electronics when reaching temperature over 110°C (230°F).
When the temperature of the pumped fluid is below 95°C (203°F) the pump will function normally.
The temperature of the electronic components is influenced by the temperature of the pumped media as well as by the speed setting.
After reaching a critical temperature 95°C (203°F) the pump will lower its speed automatically in order to avoid a total shutdown. if the temperature continues to rise (e.g. caused by too hot pumped media), the pump will eventually shut down completely. After cooling down, the pump will restart automatically.
Free standard postage within Australia, please contact us for international postage pricing.