12GB Kit (3x4GB) DDR3 PC3-8500 1066MHz ECC UNBUFFERED DIMMs for Apple Mac Pro
(Equivalent Apple P/N: MB982G/A X3)
- 240Pin DDR3 ECC Unbuffered Dual In-line Memory Module (ECC UDIMM)
- Genuine Samsung, Hynix or Micron Chips
- 12GB Kit (3pcs of 4GB)
- 72-bit wide, Error Correcting Code (ECC)
- PC3-8500 / 1066MHz
- JEDEC Standard Specification
Early 2009 Models (Model ID: MacPro4,1)
- 2.66GHz Quad Core (one 2.66GHz Quad Core)
- 2.93GHz Quad Core (one 2.93GHz Quad Core)
- 3.30GHz Quad Core (one 3.30GHz Quad Core)
- 2.26GHz 8 Core (two 2.26GHz Quad Core)
- 2.66GHz 8 Core (two 2.66GHz Quad Core)
- 2.93GHz 8 Core (two 2.93GHz Quad Core)
Mid 2010 Models (Model ID: MacPro5,1)
- 2.8GHz Quad Core (one 2.8GHz Quad Core) Intel Xeon "Nehalem" Processor
- 3.2GHz Quad Core (one 3.2GHz Quad Core) Intel Xeon "Nehalem" Processor
- 2.4GHz 8 Core (two 2.4GHz Quad Core) Intel Xeon "Westmere" Processor
- We ship to all 50 U.S. states and its territory and worldwide via USPS or UPS.
- International buyers, please note that Import duties, taxes and charges are NOT included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- We accept PayPal only.
- Credit cards are accepted only through PayPal.
WARRANTY AND RETURN
- For warranty claims, we will replace defective items at no additional charge.
- Buyers are responsible for return postage, proper packaging and insurance on all returning items.
- All product returns require a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You must obtain a RMA number by contacting us before returning or warranty claims.
- We will not accept any item that has physically damaged or burnt caused by misuse or abuse.
- Physically damaged or burnt items are not returnable and not covered by warranty.
- Buyers are responsible for return postage and proper packaging on all returning items.