Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 07 3800 1283 Fax: 07 3800 1298
Mobile: 0430 012 339 Address: 2/86 Eastern Rd, Browns Plains QLD 4118
13 inch Trailer Wheel Brand New Rim and Tyre.
SUNRAYSIA STEEL WHITE WHEEL
Ford Wheel Pattern 5 studs 165/70 R13
WHEEL RIM & TYRE - BRAND NEW
- 13" x 4.5" WHEEL AND TYRE
- White Powder-coat Finish
- FORD Stud Pattern
- 5 Studs, PCD: 114.3mm
- Stud to Stud: 67mm
- RADIAL SP06 Tubeless Tyre 165/70R13
- Max Load: 437kg
- Max Pressure: 44psi (cold)
- HIGH QUALITY
Free for Local Pick Ups
Prepare your postcode and Ring 07 3800 1283 for Freight Quotation.
Terms & Conditions:
Trailers sold by Icebear Trailers are covered by the manufacturers’ warranty for a period of 12 months (3 months for commercial use). This warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and covers all products against defective materials or workmanship (jockey wheel, bearings, tyres, wheels, brake pads & wearable parts are excluded). Please note warranty does not cover a product damaged due to improper maintenance, misuse or abuse, accident, external influences such as water and fire. Warranty does not cover repairs required due to normal wear and tear. Icebear Trailers take no responsibility for any damage caused to property or persons through storage and use of products and equipment.
Warranty void if physical damage found on item, unauthorized repair/service/disassembling, abused, improper setup/use of the products, failing to follow product instruction, stress the product beyond its stated limit etc.
The warranty will not cover any freight or postage cost at both ends. Customer will have to inspect the condition of the trailers upon pickup and report to us within 7 days for initial fault. Warranty claim generally takes a few business days.
Please kindly retain your sales invoice as a proof of purchase and must be presented when making a warranty claim. Trailers must be returned to Icebear Trailers for warranty work to be done.
Inspection and Maintenance
- Upon receipt, please inspect the condition of the trailer. Please also check the following before use. Tyre must be checked before use.
- Nuts and bolts.
- Moving positions.
- Any bending, breakage or leakage.
- Safety chain, Ensure chain is in good condition.
- Lights and wiring.
- Tyre pressure and condition.
- Any abnormal noise of vibrations.
- Check that the fastening of tyre nuts every 80km and tighten as required.
- Apply grease to the hubs every 800km, bearing every 1200km