16" American Saddlery Border Wade Ranch Saddle Matching Headstall/Breastcollar
16" Triangle Border Wade Ranch Saddle and Matching Headstall and Breastcollar made by American Saddlery
The three-prong basket border tool was first made in 1926-27 by Frank Russell, a prominent toolmaker around the turn of the century.
The style used on this particular saddle is from a tool made by 60 year tool making veteran Ellis Barnes.
Special features include brass conchos and a matching hoof pick holder attached to the rear billet strap. Medium oil only.
This saddle is handcrafted in the USA and made of only the best quality leather, tree and hardware. Made to last.
Tree: 16" Bull hide Covered Cliff Wade
Gullet width 61/2"
Quarter horse bars
Weight: Approximately 45 lbs.
Horn: Height 31/4" - Diameter 4" - Rawhide tipped
Cantle Height: 4"
Skirt Length: 27" - Skirt Width: 13"
Stirrup Leathers: 3" with leather-covered Blevins buckles and Arizona wrap; Stirrups: Hand-laced natural rawhide-covered flat-bottom oxbow with 13/4" tread; Rigging: Dropped brass rigging in 7/8 position.
Retail price is $1930.00
Our Store is constantly growing!!!!!
Please take a look, if you can't find just what you are looking for,
let us know and we will do our best to help!!!
We have many other items in our store and more being added daily!!
- We accept all Major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover).
- Payments via Paypal.
- When making payment via Paypal with a Pending echeck please note that your item will not ship until it has cleared, this usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
- We can also take a credit card payment by email or phone, just please provide the credit card number, expiration date, security code, full name on the card, billing address registered with the card and shipping address.
- If you are viewing this item on Ebay, Please know that not all equestrian categories within ebay are set up to allow dropdown bars with color and size options during the checkout process like many of the other categories do. So at this time we must still rely on email communication from our customers to acquire size and colors options on various listings that allow that choice. Thanks so much!!
- Shipping charges will apply to all auctions (unless "Free Shipping" is clearly stated) and items will not be shipped unless appropriate shipping fees have been paid.
- If you are shopping and planning on purchasing more then one item, just please email us and let us know when you are done shopping and we will be happy to recalculate a combined shipping rate for you. In most cases it ends up being the original cost of shipping on the first item and then $2.00 or $3.00 per item after that, except in the case of heavier or bulky items were Dimension weight is applied.
- All saddles are shipped in their own individual boxes so we can not do a combined shipping on more than one saddle, however we can ship other smaller items that can be put in the box with the saddle.
- We use both UPS and USPS for shipping Monday through Friday.
- Depending on the size of the item and shipping destination we use the service we feel is best for that item.
- All shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and all International orders ship by USPS. Please be aware if you live in either of these states that the actual shipping may be higher that what is quoted on the auction site. The shipping fee posted on the auction site applies to the lower 48 states. Example would be shipping a saddle or bareback pad to Alaska, Hawaii are more costly then the shipping fees quoted on the site.
- We try very hard to ship either same day or next day after payment has been received. Some circumstances will take up to 3 business days. Monday through Friday. If we have a problem with shipping your item out quickly we will contact you. Problems do arise occasionally that create a delay in shipment.
- We send all shipping details via email through either UPS World Ship or USPS postal site. Also all tracking details will be loaded on the ebay site attached to the transaction. Please be aware that if you have a Spam Blocker it may hold this notification in your spam or junk folder, we on this end have no way of controlling this. Please know that we do all we can to get all shipping details emailed to you.
- If you have any special shipping requests, like UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS 3 Day Select, Postal Express, ship to a difference address, etc, just please contact us, we will do what we can to help!!!
We appreciate our International Customers and are always happy to help you if we can!! We use USPS for all International Orders. The most used shipping service for International orders is International Priority Mail, however we can also use Global Express, Express Mail International, Priority Mail International Flat Rate Box, Priority Mail International Large Flat Rate Box or First Class International shipping. All have different shipping and delivery time frames and prices. Please note that First Class is the slowest, can not be tracked and it can only be used when an item is under 4 pounds.
To our Australian Customers and International Customers from other countries:
All saddles ship to Australia by a "Global Shipping Program" which is a US freight service that offers us the ability to ship items to you at more affordable rates. This program allows us to ship saddles by International Priority Mail which we previously could only ship Global Express (A very costly option). Please pay attention to the options on the listing, it will show the Shipping costs and the import charges (The import charges will include all taxes and duty so when you receive your package there will be no extra or unexpected fees) This service is now allowing us to be able to ship saddles that require larger boxes to our International Customers.
Here is a list of countries that we are now using a "Global Shipping Program" to ship saddles to our international customers.
Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Romania, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom.
With this service international saddle orders will be procesed more quickly, arrive quicker and all custom fees will be taken care of before delivery.We are still shipping to many other countries so if you do not see your country on this list please know we may still be able to ship Priority Mail to you.
International Buyers: Please Note:
Unless stated otherwise on the listing: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility however, If "Global Shipping Service" is offered on the listing then all fees have been calculated and included in the shipping price.
At this time we are only using "Global Shipping Service" on international saddle orders. All other items will be processed shipping by Priority Mail.
If fees are not included please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as 'gifts' - US and International government regulation prohibit such behavior.
Please understand that we as sellers have no control over the time in transit it may take to arrive to your door. Once it leaves our possession we are both at the mercy of our postal systems USPS within the US and what ever provider delivers in your country along with foreign customs. We have experienced delays with international packages being delivered due to the packages being held up in those countries customs. We unfortunately have no control over that and we ask you as an International customer to please understand we as a seller have no control over that process in your country.
- We PROTECT your personal information. The "Equine Arena" pledges to give you a safe and worry free shopping experience.
We PROTECT all of your personal information, including your name, email address, shipping address and all payment information.
We do not collect personal information to sell to third parties.
You as a customer of "The Equine Arena" are very important to us and we take the security of your information very seriously.
- You are welcome to return or exchange an item if after you receive it, it is not going to work for you.
- If you are returning an item for a refund that was purchased with "Free Shipping" please understand that the actual shipping charges we paid will be deducted before the refund is issued. Please make sure you understand this and we will ask you to please state that you understand this and accept it via email before we process a return on an item sold with "Free Shipping". If you are viewing this on ebay. The "Free Shipping"
is something that Ebay wants us as sellers to offer but we all know there is no such thing as free shipping. Someone has to pay Postal or UPS so the Free Shipping is covered by us the seller, we can't afford to cover it if an item is returned for a refund.
- Exchanges for difference colors or sizes or even different items are welcome. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping of the item to us and also the shipping costs to send out the replacement item.
- Returns for refund are also accepted. Refunds on returns will be for the Price of the item (minus shipping charges and also a 10% restock fee). Please note again that any items returned for refund purchased as "Free Shipping" will have the actual shipping costs we paid deducted from the refund.
- Restock fees apply to all items including saddles.
- Items must be returned in new unused condition, if items are returned used we can not accept them.
- We try very hard to inspect all items before they ship, however we are just humans on this end and we do miss things from time to time. In the rare case that you may have received a defective item, please contact us and allow us to take care of this for you. We can either replace the item, help you exchange it for something else or do a refund without the restock fee, but the item must be returned and we must render the item as defective or not as described. We try hard but we do make mistakes and are always willing to work with the buyer to correct any mistakes we have made.
- Please contact us with any concerns you may have when you get your items, returns need to be requested within 14 days of receiving your item. And please allow
us enough time to respond and help you with a return or exchange.