18mm PVD NATO Khaki / Tan and Black Stripe Watch Strap
- FAST, FREE U.S. shipping.
- FAST $3.95 international / worldwide shipping.
- Color: Black and khaki tan stripes.
- 18mm wide.
- Made in Switzerland, not Asia.
- Similar to General Service Corps regimental stripe worn by James Bond in 'Goldfinger.'
- 295mm (11-1/2 inches) long, excluding buckle.
- 17 holes, starting 37mm from end and spaced 7mm.
- Fits wrists 5-1/2 to 10 inches.
- 70mm between second and third rings (where watch sits).
- Strong, thick, high quality woven nylon.
- 316L stainless steel hardware with anti-reflective black PVD finish.
- PVD stands for "physical vapor deposition," the process by which layers of a tough, durable coating are applied to metal for increased resistance to wear and discoloration.
- Ring pockets sewn into place with industrial machine stitching.
- All joints securely heat-welded; holes and ends heat sealed per UK Ministry of Defence / NATO specifications.
- Also called 'G10' after the requisition form used by military personnel.
dive / SCUBA, fire, police, aviator and military watches, including
Torgoen, Luminox, Tag Heuer, Panerai, J.Crew, Rolex and Omega.
- Confused about this strap configuration? Check out our photo tutorial How to Attach a NATO Strap to Your Watch.
- To determine your required band size, measure the distance (in millimeters) between the lugs of your watch.
- United States buyers: FREE, delivery-confirmed USPS First Class Mail shipping, regardless of number of bands purchased.
- International buyers: $3.95 USPS First Class Mail International shipping. Tracking is not available with this service. Per our expedited shipping policy, we ship within one business day of receiving cleared payment. Although most items reach their destination within 10-14 days, delays due to international customs procedures do occur and are beyond our control.
- Visit our watch band and strap store to view an extensive selection including Bonetto Cinturini, deBeer, Di-Modell, Hadley-Roma, Hirsch, Staib, deployment clasps and buckles (silver / steel, gold, rose gold and black / PVD); German military Bund; UTC ballistic nylon G10 (one-piece, two-piece, striped and PVD); open-ended; James Bond striped, leather and woven NATOs; WWII canvas military; genuine and silicone rubber divers; carbon fiber; Kevlar; LORICA; Cordura; mesh and Oyster-, Pilot- and President-style metal bracelets; models that fit Swiss Army, Breitling, Panerai, TAG Heuer, Hamilton Khaki and Tommy Bahama; GT rally tropic perforated; alligator-, crocodile-, lizard-, ostrich-, shark- and buffalo-grain; chrono sport; riveted; waterproof / water resistant and woven/braided. Sizes include 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 24mm, 26mm and 28mm.
||Do you collect vintage watches? Our sister store, Holben’s Fine Watches, specializes in professionally serviced manual wind and automatic wristwatches from the 1910s - 1960s. Our weekly selection includes men's and women's styles such as wire lug trench WWI; WWII; military; fancy case, art nouveau; art deco; mid-century modern; stainless steel; sterling silver; white, yellow and rose gold; solid gold; platinum; and diamond, ruby and sapphire ladies’ cocktail watches.