|1921 Morgan Silver Dollar BU Nice Uncirculated Coin
- We grade this coin MS-63
- great uncirculated coin at a great value.
- The coin in the photo is the coin you receive.
Circulation Strikes: 44,690,000
Designer:George T. Morgan
Mint engraver Charles Morgan designed the new dollar coin. It came to be known as the Morgan Silver Dollar. From 1878 to 1904 and then again in 1921, millions of Morgan Dollars were minted at several different mints around the country:
- The Philadelphia Mint
- The New Orleans Mint
- The Denver Mint has the distinction of having struck Morgan Dollars in only one year: 1921.
- The Carson City Mint
- The San Francisco Mint
From 1893 to 1896, few Morgans were struck, and these are generally the rarest of all. Dates like the 1893-S and 1895-S can be very costly. No business strike coins (coins made for circulation) were struck at Philadelphia in 1895, only proofs. The proof 1895 Morgan is the “King of all Morgans.”
Rarity is important, but quality also determines price. Even the most common date Morgans can sell for several thousand dollars when they are in pristine top quality.
Yearly Morgan Dollar production ceased in 1904.
Today, the Morgan Dollar is without a doubt the “King of Collector” coins.
Completing a collection of Morgans is great fun and a great challenge!
Don't forget to visit our wintercoin auction AND eBay store for a huge selection of proof & uncirculated US Mint Sets, Commemoratives, American Silver Eagles and much more.
Ron Winter Coins
- Consistently receives highest buyers ratings
- Ships items quickly
- Has earned a track record of excellent service
- Save on shipping. This seller offers shipping discounts on combined purchases for eligible items.
- Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment
- NOTE: 8% Sales Tax added to items shipped to New York STATE Addresses.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed:
Money Back (or exchange) if item returned within 7 days, if you are not 100% satisfied
We are a reputable dealer in the Numismatic Trade for over 40 years.
Visit our website Ron Winter Coins
We appreciate your business!
Ron & Melody
Check out my other items and be sure to add me to your favorites list!