1992 Tecumseh! #1 Eclipse Books Graphic Novel MINT Bag Board 1560601574
Now to the store shelf comes this graphic novel.
These originated with a gentleman who previously owned and operated a card and comics shop. Representing some of the left overs that ended up in boxes in his spare room, an incredible find for the collector.
The treasure trove he dropped off included numerous collectible items. This tidbit represents one of the terrific items again available for sale.
All comics stored/shipped in bag with hard back unless otherwise indicated. Bag may or may not be of archival quality.
Scroll down to view scanned images of the front and back of the comic!
To view the complete list of comics and collectibles from the excellent source, please visit Collector's Corner under the Cornerstone Customer's tab in my store.
||An illustrated adaptation by Timothy Truman|
||1992 / #1|
Condition Definitions (Source - Overstreet Comic Price Guide #32)
- Mint - Near perfect in every way. Only the most subtle bindery or printing defects allowed. Cover is flat with no surface wear. Cover inks are bright with high reflectivity and minimal fading. Corners are cut square and sharp. Staples are generally centered, clean with no rust. Paper is supple and fresh. Spine is tight and flat.
- Near Mint - Nearly perfect with only minor imperfections. No corner or impact creases, almost invisible stress marks. Bindery tears less than 1/16 inch. A couple of very tiny color flecks, or a combination of the above that keeps the book form being perfect, where the overall eye appeal is less than Mint drops the book into this grade. Only the most subtle binding and/or printing defects allowed. Cover is flat with no surface wear. Cover inks are bright with high reflectivity and minimum of fading. Corners are cut square and sharp with ever so slight blunting permitted. Staples are generally centered and firmly secured to interior pages. Paper is supple and like new. Spine is tight and flat.
- Very Fine - A excellent copy with outstanding eye appeal. Sharp, bright and clean with supple pages. Cover is relatively flat with almost no surface wear. Cover inks are generally bright with moderate to high reflectivity. Staples may show some discoloration. Spine may have a couple of almost insignificant transverse stress lines and is almost completely flat. A barely unnoticeable 1/4 inch crease is acceptable, if color is not broken. Pages and covers can be yellowish/tannish (at the least, but not brown and will usually be off-white to white).
- Fine - An above-average copy that shows minor wear but is still relatively flat and clean with no significant creasing or other serious defects. Eye appeal is somewhat reduced because of slight surface wear and possibly a small defect such as a few slight cross stress marks on spine or a very slight spine split (1/4"). A Fine condition comic book appears to have been read a few times and has been handled with moderate care. Compared to a VF, cover inks are beginning to show a significant reduction in reflectivity but it is still highly collectible and desirable book. Pages and interior covers may be tan, but pages must still be fairly supple with no signs of brittleness.
- Very Good - The average used comic book. A comic in this grade shows some wear, can have a reading or center crease or a moderately rolled spine, but has not accumulated enough total defects to reduce eye appeal to the point that it is not a desirable copy. Some discoloration, fading and ever minor soiling is allowed. As much as 1/4" triangle can be missing out of the corner edge. A missing square piece (1/8" by 1/8") is also acceptable. Store stamps, name stamps, arrival dates, initials, etc. have no effect on this grade. Cover and interior pages can have some minor tears and folds and the centerfold may be detached at one staple. The cover may also be loose, but not completely detached. Common bindery and printing defects do not affect grade. Pages and inside cover may be brown but not brittle. Tape should never be used for comic book repair; however many VG comics have minor tape repair.
- Good - A copy in this grade has all pages and covers, although there may be small pieces missing inside; the largest piece allowed from front or back cover and is a 1/2" triangle or a square 1/4" by 1/4". Books in this grade are commonly creased, scuffed, abraded, soiled and may have as much as a 2" spine split, but are still completely readable. Often paper quality is low but not brittle. Cover reflectivity is low and in some cases completely absent. This grade can have a moderate accumulation of defects but still maintains its basic structural integrity.
- Fair - A copy in this grade is usually soiled, ragged and possibly unattractive. Creases, tears and/or folds are prevalent. Spine may be split up to 2/3rds its entire length. Staples may be gone. Up to 1/10th of the front cover may be missing. These books are readable although soiling, staining, tears, markings or chunks missing may moderately interfere with reading the complete story. Some collectors consider this the lowest collectible grade because comic books in lesser condition are usually defaced and/or brittle. Very often paper quality is low and may have slight brittleness around the edges but not in the central portions of the pages. Comic books in this grade may have a clipped coupon so long as it is noted along side of the nomenclature; i.e. "Fair (1.0) Coupon Clipped.: Valued at 10-70% of good.
- Poor - Most comic books in the grade have been sufficiently degraded to the point that copies may have extremely severe stains, missing staples, brittleness, mildew or moderate to heavy cover abrasion to the point that some cover inks are indistinct/absent. Comic books in this grade can have small chunks missing and pieces out of pages. They may have been defaced with paints, varnishes, glues, oil, indelible markers or dyes. Covers may be split the entire length of the book, but both halves must be present and basically still there with some chunks missing. A page(s) may be missing as long as it is noted along side of the nomenclature; ie: "POOR (0.5) 2nd Page Missing." Value depends on extent of defects but would average about 1/3 of GOOD.
Thank you for looking!
At EZ AuctioNet we treat both buyers and sellers with the utmost respect. We value your time and make every effort to ensure your experience is pleasant and enjoyable. From tracking a lost package to evaluating Grandma's old dinner service, individual attention is given. Our goal is delighted customers who return time and time again because of the unmatched customer service. We encourage multiple purchases, just email us your intentions. We happily combine shipping and handling.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. For answers to the most frequently asked questions, see our Q & A section when you click "Ask a Question" at the bottom of the listing. We try to answer all questions within 30 minutes during normal business hours. After hours questions are usually answered within 4 hours, however sometimes we need to check the actual item and questions cannot be accurately answered until the next day. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Check out our Kudos board for compliments above and beyond eBay feedback.
||866 - 874 - 6822|
||6 Bay Bridge Road|
Brunswick, ME 04011
||24 hours a day online! Office hours by appointment. |
ALL shipping costs are non-negotiable.
If you pay by noon EST, we make every effort to ship the same day. We always email you shipping details after the package leaves the office.
We make every effort to ensure the safe arrival of your item. All fragile and breakable products receive double boxing as per shipping standards. Packaging and handling rates vary depending upon the value, size, weight, and fragility of the item. Each item receives individual attention and care.
We ship UPS! UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or FPO/APOs. No exceptions. Please supply a PHYSICAL ADDRESS for delivery via UPS. Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. Territories are subject to increased costs.
ALL items shipping via U.S. Postal Service are shipped with Delivery Confirmation.
Items are very rarely damaged in shipping. However, if this does occur, you need to keep all of the packaging material and boxes for an insurance claim. If your item is damaged or lost in shipping, a claim must be filed with the shipping carrier for you to receive compensation. The original shipping and handling charge is not included in the insured amount and WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. WE DO NOT REFUND OUT OF POCKET FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE.
If you choose to stop by the store to pick up your item, please bring a VALID ID for confirmation and your eBay ITEM NUMBER for the item you've won. Items NOT PICKED UP within 48 HOURS of winning auction incur a storage fee.
Small - envelope size items - $.75
Medium - small to medium box - $3.00
Large - medium to large box - $5.50
X-Large - large, bulky, or heavy items - up to $25
|- International Shipping -|
International Bidders Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- We no longer offer USPS First Class, Priority Mail Flat Rate Small Box/Envelope International as shipping options. Insurance and tracking are not available on items shipped via these methods. This policy is for our protection and yours as PayPal requires tracking on all packages. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
- It is illegal to falsify customs paperwork - PLEASE DO NOT ASK US TO LOWER THE DECLARED VALUE TO REDUCE CUSTOMS FEES!
- FLAMMABLE ITEMS CANNOT BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY! Please click here for details.
We encourage multiple purchases by offering reduced rates on combined shipping. The combined weight of the items determines the overall shipping costs. Save on handling - Each item you add is only $.50 in additional HANDLING! Occasionally the calculator forgets math, and the combined rate/weight is inaccurate. If the charges seem out-of-whack, just email us. We will happily check the computations and adjust the charges, as appropriate.
We reserve the right to cancel bids of any eBay member with a negative feedback rating. We reserve the right to re-list any item if payment has not been received within the allotted amount of time. We reserve the right to block any user from future purchases.
If you find an item not as described or pictured, contact EZ AuctioNet within 48 hours of receipt through eBay My Messages. We utilize the eBay Returns System. If applicable, a credit (not including S&H) will be issued for the value of the article or an exchange offered. A 20% re-stocking fee applies to all returns.
Shipping cost WILL NOT be refunded. Sorry, we do not accept returns for Buyer's Remorse. We check all applicable serial numbers prior to refund of purchase price.
This product has been described to the best of our knowledge and in the greatest detail and truthfulness. We are not experts in every field, however, we extensively research each and every item to provide you with accurate and pertinent information. Questions, suggestions, and/or expert opinions are always welcome and appreciated.
We have also taken very detailed photographs of the actual product being sold. These photographs often describe the item better than words. We have made every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects (if any).
EZ AuctioNet is a resale store. We clean and test all used items to the best of our ability, however, unless specifically stated otherwise, we cannot say for certain that any item originally came from a smoke-free or pet-free enviroment. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. This product is being sold AS IS, with no warranty, expressly written or implied.
If you have ANY problems, please email us through eBay or call us at 866-874-6822 during regular business hours (Mon - Sat, 9AM-6PM EST).
Payment must be received within 48 HOURS. After 7 days we will file a nonpaying bidder alert and re-list the item.
As per eBay rules, please pay for your purchases using PayPal, debit, or credit card.
You can pay by debit or credit card through PayPal without an account up to 5 times or you can call our office 9-6 Mon-Sat EST (866-874-6822), and we will process the payment for you.
We appreciate and value your business.
We Love a 5 Star Rating!
Please contact us if our service does not meet your 5 star standard. Contact us PRIOR to leaving any neutral or negative feedback...we want you to be delighted with your purchase from EZ AuctioNet.