Is there a better way to collect uncirculated coins for your collection then from original United States Mint sets?
These BU Kennedy Half Dollar coins came from a 1996 U.S. Mint Set.
The US mints produced both the P & D mint coin in this year.
Still sealed in the original mint cellophane.
2 coins - one each Kennedy coin from the Philadelphia and Denver Mint.
The coins are in uncirculated condition.
1996 Kennedy Half Dollar Specifications
- Mintage: 24,442,000 (Philadelphia), 24,744,000 (Denver)
- Mint Marks: none (Philadelphia), D (Denver)
- Composition: 91.67% copper, 8.33% nickel
- Weight: 11.34 grams
- Diameter: 30.61 mm
Please Note: We photographed these coins through the original cellophane mint packaging so the coins may look stained, or distorted. We will do our best to send only the best coins available we want you back for future collections and purchases.
Our Goal is to be your #1 ‘go to’ dealer for
· Quality coins and merchandise
· Excellent customer service
· Fast, safe & reliable shipping
· Information and education in the Numismatic market and trade
Please visit our wintercoin auctions and eBay store for a huge selection of proof & uncirculated US Mint Sets, Commemorative Coins, American Silver Eagles and much more.
Ron Winter Coins
- Consistently receives highest buyers ratings
- Ships items quickly
- Has earned a track record of excellent service
- ANA Life Member
Please note: WE DO NOT ACCEPT OFFERS: This is our standard store policy. Please do not send messages requesting special pricing or offers.
- We ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment – when possible.
- NOTE: 8% Sales Tax added to items shipped to New York STATE Addresses.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed:
Money Back (or exchange) if item returned within 14 days, if you are not 100% satisfied
We are a reputable dealer in the Numismatic Trade for over 40 years.
We appreciate your business!
Ron & Melody
Check out my other items and be sure to add me to your favorites list!