Please read carefully description above as well as the points below and ask all your questions BEFORE participating in this auction!
· PayPal payments are accepted for all our auctions. GST invoice will be provided with the item.
· Description above probably already contains all the info we have about this item: please do your OWN research as to the suitability of this item to your needs/situation- Google is your friend!!!
· We DO NOT knowingly sell faulty equipment. All faults (if any) that we are aware of are indicated in the item description. Items sold on “as is” basis do not attract ANY warranty whatsoever: in most cases it means that the item is unopened or that we do not have facilities/know-how to fully test the item hence we cannot comment on its condition. Please consider the risk and adjust your bid accordingly.
· We provide 14 days warranty from the day an item is posted: please verify that condition of the item is as described above within that time. We will NOT entertain any warranty claims after that period unless otherwise indicated in the description.
· Our warranty does not cover damage/loss of the item in transport. As you can see from our feedback we pack our merchandise religiously but things do happen and we will not be held responsible for issues caused by rough transport. Please organize own transport or either take your own insurance or clearly indicate that you request and will pay for insurance of the item and we will get a quote for that.
· Payment is expected within 7 days from the end of the auction. As you can see from our feedback we dispatch goods very quickly, usually within 24hours after we can verify your payment, but we do reserve up to 7 days.
· Buyers are to cover the actual cost of freight including any additional features (i.e. registered or express post). There are no packaging/handling fees for standard smallish stuff but larger items like servers or printers will attract nominal fee: packaging does take time and effort.
· Return of equipment for WHATEVER reason is buyers’ responsibility and has to be accompanied by the original invoice. If we cannot repair or replace the item we will offer a refund. Any refund offers will not include postage: this is money paid to the Australian Post or a courier company, and we do not have it, hence we cannot refund it. Please note that we maintain database of serial numbers and/or mark major components.
· PLEASE do not bid if you have no intention to finalize this transaction: it wastes awful lot of time. We WILL follow all non-paying bidders with negative feedback and report to E-Bay in order to recover our advertising fees.
PLEASE consider the points above carefully: if you don’t agree with any of them or have any doubts regarding this transaction PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE in this auction!