Details about 1W 445nm Blue Laser Module W/Flexdrive & Aixiz GlassSee original listing
New: Never Used
17 Jan, 2012 12:49:25 AEDST
Approximately AU $154.09(including postage)
Saint Louis, MO, United States
|Condition:||New: Never Used|
Flexdrives in very limited stock and new shipment is on back order. Prices will go back to normal as soon a new stock arrives.Listing is for a single 1W 445nm laser module. It is prewired with a Flexdrive and comes with a 445nm AR coated Aixiz glass lens. The unit is ready to be dropped into your final project. No setting current or soldering diode to driver. Just place in heatsink and connect to your power supply. Input voltage range is 3.2V-5.5V. Great for use with single Li-Ion's. Suggest a 3.7V 18650 or larger. You can use 14500's, 16340's, 18350's, 14650's or 18500's that have a max discharge rate of 1.5A and greater. AW IMR cells for example. You can also use a 2A 5V wall adapter or bench power supply.
These are the brand new more powerful M140 diodes from the new M series projectors. They have shown a great increase over the previous A140 didoes that everyone else is selling. It is believed that these are the new 1.7W Nichia manufacturer rated diodes instead of the 1W Nichia manufacturer rated diodes that everyone else is selling as 2W over driven diodes. See this thread for details.
Here is what you get.
The Flexdrive is encased in the back of the model connected to the diode.
Running off my bench power supply and encased in a finned heatsink.
Modules are wired with extremely flexible 26AWG wire that is burn proof and makes for very easy soldering.
Wire assignment is:
Wavelength 445nm +/- 5nm
Input Voltage 3.2V-5.5V
Driver Output Current 1050mA
Driver Current Draw 1.5A +/- 0.5A
Power Output 900mW-1.1W
Driver Type Constant Current
Lens 9mm Threaded 405nm-445nm AR Coated Glass Lens
Reverse Polarity Protection Yes
Duty Cycle 60 seconds on 30 seconds off with proper heatsinking
I have built many lasers with these diodes. Check my tutorial links below for detailed build guides.
445 Diode Pressed in Module With Leads Attached
445 Diode Pressed in Module With Leads Attached & Aixiz Glass Lens
Micro Flexdrive V5 Laser Driver for 405/445nm Diodes
Here is a list of lasers that I have built with full tutorials and experiments that can help give you ideas for your next project.
2W Ultrafire U-501B
Ehgemus 32650 & 2X32650 Sandblasted Hosts
2W 445 DTR Frankenstein Ultrafire RL-2088 Handheld Host
2.1W 32650 Ehgemus RPL Host
40mW 635nm 10440 MXDL Pen
Compact 1.5W Stainless Steel RL-118
2W MCU-C88 Q5 26650 Host
2W SAIK SA-305 26650 Host W/Massive Mohrenberg Heatsink
560mW Stainless Steel 10440 Jayrob Ultra Compact 445nm Build Absolutely Awesome!!
1.6W Peak MXDL 3405 Review + Assembly Tutorial
2.1W Ehgemus 26500 Alien Host
1.9W Ehgemus RPL Stlyle 26650 Host
1.8W Ehgemus Custom 26650 Black Host
1.6W 445nm Polished Aluminum Ehgemus Host Review
1.9W Ehgemus 2X26500 Custom Host W/3XGroove 2 Drivers
630mW 445 Keychain CR2
736mW 12X 405 Stainless Steel C3
1.6W Peak 445nm SS 18650 Jayrob host W/'custom 'Hot' option' heatsink on driver
How to put together a Jayrob Hot kit
Flexdrive Driver Heatsink for Continuous driver duty cycle @ 1.5A
Guide to Harvesting the Lite On 12X Diode
How to set up the P3 for a handheld laser
$10+$5 for each additional item for First Class mail "Not Tracked" Delivery estimate is 10-30 business days most falling around 15.
$25 for Express 5-7 day Tracked with Delivery Confirmation.(Recommended)
By purchasing these diodes you are agreeing to the following.
- You are over 18 years of age .
- You understand that these components that are mentioned above are dangerous when not properly assembled into a finished product.
- You will use these as components and properly incorporate them into a finished product.
- You will use these diodes/modules in a safe and responsible manner and for a legal purpose.
- You are legally responsible for the use of these components, improper use of these components or their end products.
- You are legally responsible for any injury to anybody resulting from the use of or assembly of these components or their finished products.
- You Accept this diode/module as a COMPONENT for integration in a system of YOUR OWN design and will be legally responsible from any and all LIABILITIES These Diodes and Modules are sold solely as a component for incorporation into the customer's end products. Therefore, this diode/module is exempt from compliance with the appropriate requirements of FDA 21CFR, section 1040.10 and 1040.11 for complete products.