Details about 2 KG Pure Epsom Salt - Detox Muscle Aches Pains Aromatherapy Bath GradeSee original listing
23 Jul, 2014 15:43:05 AEST
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
FOR A DETOX AND TO RELIEVE MUSCULAR ACHES AND PAINS
This listing is for 2 kg of epsom salts stored in a resealable ziplock standup pouch.
Epsom salts have dozens of health benefits and are a natural way to treat skin conditions. When epsom salt is absorbed through the skin, such as in a bath, it draws toxins from the body, sedates the nervous system, reduces swelling, relaxes muscles, is a natural emollient, exfoliator, and much more.
Some of the health benefits include the following:
1. Relaxing and sedative bath or foot soak for muscular aches and pains
Soak aching, tired feet in a pan of water with half a cup of Epsom salts and not only will your feet feel better, but they'll smell better too. Epsom salts work to neutralise odour and soften skin. Soak feet until they feel better then rinse and dry well. A full bath should contain 2 cups of Epsom salts for relief of tired feet, back muscles, legs or just as a way to soften rough skin.
2. Soak sprains and bruises: Epsom salt will reduce the swelling of bruises, sore strained muscles and sprained ankles. Add 2 cups epsom salt to a warm bath, and soak. To tame tendonitis, try this tip.
3. Skin Exfoliator
You can also rub Epsom salts all over the body, while wet, then rinse and towel off. Rubbing Epsom salts directly on the body exfoliates skin and leaves it smooth and silky. They make a great gift to give someone when you put them in a nice glass jar with lid and tie on a pretty ribbon. You can add scent to them by sprinkling them with essential oil.
4. Face cleaner: To clean your face at night, mix a half-teaspoon of epsom salt with your regular cleansing cream. Just massage into skin and rinse with cold water.
5. Homemade skin mask: Apply the mask to damp skin. For normal to oily skin, mix 1 tablespoon of cognac, 1 egg, 1/4 cup of non-fat dry milk, the juice of 1 lemon, and a half-teaspoon of epsom salt. For normal to dry skin, mix 1/4 cup of grated carrot, 1 1/2 teaspoons of mayonnaise and a half-teaspoon of epsom salt.
6. Remove excess oil from hair: Epsom salt soaks up excess oil from hair. Add 9 tablespoons of epsom salt to 1/2 cup of shampoo that is formulated for oily hair. Put a tablespoon of the shampoo mixture on dry hair and work it in and around the scalp area, rinsing it out with cold water. To rinse it well, and further treat oily hair, pour a cup of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice over the hair, leave on for 5-10 minutes, and then rinse with cool water. To add fullness to thin hair, combine equal parts of Epsom salts and hair conditioner. Warm the mixture in a pan then work it into hair. Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
7. Remove hairspray: Combine 4 kgs of water, 1 cup of lemon juice, and 1 cup epsom salt. Combine, cover and let set for 24 hours. The next day, pour the mixture into your dry hair and let it sit for 20 minutes. Then shampoo as normal.
8. Hair volumizer: Combine equal parts of deep conditioner and epsom salt. Warm in a pan. Work the warm mixture through your hair and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse.
9. Splinter remover: Soak in epsom salt, it will draw out the splinter.
CAUTION: Note to be taken internally.
The usual shipping costs apply as stated in this listing. We do however offer shipping discounts for multiple or bulk purchases. For multiple purchases, hold off on payment until we send you an amended invoice.
For deliveries to an Australian address, the following shipping discounts/offers apply:
SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
Please feel free to visit our 'About Me' page for information about upcoming special promotional offers, enquiries about bulk and wholesale purchases, distributorships and affiliate partnerships.
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
Thanks for looking ... happy shopping!
Be sure to add me to your favourites list!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister