Details about 2 x 1oz proof silver coin - Chinese Peking Opera Mask Series III 3 - China pandaSee original listing
04 Apr, 2015 02:55:13 AEDST
Henley Brook, WA, Australia
|Region of Origin:||Asia||Proof:||Yes|
Please direct any inquiries to email@example.com or call 08 92707270 during Mon-Fri 9-5pm WST
Features Hai Shui Jiang Ya - the most famous design depicted in stage costumes for the Peking Opera. The reverse features the facial mask of Zhang Fei & Tao Hong, respectively.The two coins come complete with display case and certifiates of authenticity.
The 1 oz proof coin has a nominal face value of 10 yuan, and has a silver purity of .999. Each coin is 40 millimeters in diameter, and has a mintage of 50,000.
Specialists in Australian and foreign bullion coins
Terms and Conditions
* Delivery of orders will be via Australia Post eParcel express (within Australia) and tracking link provided through Ebay upon shipment
* Combined Shipping is available for multiple purchases only when all purchases are paid in a single transaction – please send Ebay message and we will amend invoice to reflect combined cost of shipping.
* Pickup of your order from our Ascot (WA) store is available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Ebay message to arrange a time.
* Payments must be made within 1 business day of purchase
* Bank transfer / deposit transactions must use the ebay username as the description (not the Ebay item number)
* The sale price is locked in at time of sale. As Bullion Bourse will purchase metal to on your behalf to fulfill your sale or replace our stock we will not enter into price negotiations due to fluctuation in market spot prices.
* All Bullion sales are FINAL and legally binding.
* All payments are to be made within 24 hours of placing this order to allow Bullion Bourse to receive within 2 working days unless by prior arrangement. Please submit a copy of bank transfer or deposit information upon completing payment to email@example.com.
* Please Note all bullion is subject to market fluctuation prior to sale. We are not responsible for typographical errors and reserve the right to void a sale at our discretion. Market volatility or problems updating this website may result in inaccurate pricing resulting in a canceled transaction.
* No bullion will be shipped from Bullion Bourse Pty Ltd. until payment for said bullion is received in full.
* Returns are not accepted on bullion products unless incorrectly supplied or described. Please consider your order carefully before ordering.