1. Panel must be in dark/dim environment for the lights to come on (simply cover
the solar panel to turn on light in brighter environment after power is charged)
2. The solar panel need scheduled maintenance. Use the cotton cloth to clean up
the dust or other filth.
3. It must lean at a 30-45 degree angle to the ground level. The more time it
exposed in the sun, the longer the light will work.
1. 100% brand new and high quality.
2. Auto Sensor controls lighting and recharging
3.No wiring needed, LED technology applied. powered by solar energy
4.LED light can keep glowing for about 8 hours a night after fully charged
during the day
5.Waterproof, suitable for indoor and outdoor use
6. Can be put on wall, window, door, floor, ceiling, grass, Christmas tree.
7. A perfect decoration for Valentine's Day, Christmas, Party, Wedding, etc.
8. Environmental protection and energy conservation9. No radiation, infrared and
9. Easy operation.
10. Light Working Mode: On/Off/Flash
1. Turn on the switch.
2. Expose solar panel to sunshine, charge battery for 6-8 hours. Solar light
will automatically turn on when the solar panel is in the darkness.
3. Turn off the switch if you don't want your light to work automatically.
Meanwhile it stops charging. Please turn off before keeping elsewhere.
4. Our solar light will automatically turn ON when it is dark and OFF when it is
bright, which means when in daytime, it wouldn't turn on even you switch it to
ON or Flash mode. If you want it work in daytime, please use a piece of paper,
cloth or something else to over the solar panel and it will stop charging and
Package included(1 Set):
1 x Solar Power String Light +
1 x Ground Spike
200 LEDs Solar Powered String
Length of String:
Length of Wire Lead
Distance between each light
is solar power lamp ?
Solar lamps are lights that are powered by
the sun's rays. They are usually portable fixtures that have a solar panel
located at the top, along with an LED battery. The battery is charged, during
the day, by absorbing solar rays and storing them. At dusk, these lights then
turn on automatically, and shut off in the morning when the sun comes up again.
Easy installation / No Operating Costs
/ No Wiring Needed
The most common type of solar lamp is used
outdoors, in garden landscaping, along walkways, or around ponds. These are
generally attached to a metal or plastic stake, which is stuck directly in the
ground. The top of this outdoor solar lamp often resembles a lantern or street
light, with a small bulb inside to project light.
An indoor solar lamp normally has a light
that emits a brightness equivalent to 40 watts. It can be used as an accent
light or desk light. These indoor solar lamps can be placed in a window that
receives at least six to eight hours of direct sunlight each day to charge it
Solar lamps usually need little
maintenance to perform well. These lights have few working parts, so the only
thing that may need to be replaced is a battery or bulb. They can easily be
cleaned with soap and water, and should last for several years.
Unlike electrically-powered lights, there
is no need to be concerned about solar lamps being exposed to the elements. The
bulb is usually tightly encased inside the lamp fixture, and should not get wet
even during a heavy downpour. The battery of the solar lamp is also designed to
resist moisture. These lights are safe to use during an electrical storm and,
best of all, they will illuminate even if there is an interruption of electrical
While available all year, solar lamps are
displayed most prominently by retailers during the spring and summer months.
They are usually located in the landscape section of lawn and garden or home
improvement stores. These lights are inexpensive, decorative, and easy to use.
Purchasing solar lights for indoor, outdoor, or camping use can be a wise