Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|For sale by:||
|Date of Manufacture:||
|Engine Capacity (cc):||
FIRST BUYER DIDN'T GET IN TOUCH SO AM RE-LISTING THIS BIKE - I HAVE REMOVED THE BUY IT NOW OPTION TO NOT GET CAUGHT AGAIN
I bought this SV650S as a registered bike in March 2013. I removed all the civilian parts (headlight, indicators, mirrors) and added quite a few things to it.
I high-sided in Broadford in May 2014.
The bike could be easily fixed but I am not really mechanically minded and it would be just too hard for me. I got the oil changed every 4 track days and the a two full service in 16 months of ownership so the bike has been well maintained and the engine is very good.
- The front left fork is slightly bent but can be straightened
- All the plastics are either scratched or cracked except for the belly pan which is untouched.
- The left oggy knob is bent.
- The left rear set is bent (can be straightened)
- Yoshimura slip on
- Fibre glass belly pan, professionally painted
- Short clutch and brake levers
- Seat cowl
- Translogic quick shifter
- Tail tidy
- Dunlop Sportmax tyres with a few track days in it.
On 06-Jul-14 at 17:40:09 AEST, seller added the following information:
Forgot to mention...
- I upgraded the front and rear shocks at Shock Treatments (cost $1,000)
- The engine doesn't start, it's probably just flooded.
- The translogic quickshifter is a generic model than can go on any bike.
Anyway the bike is either fixable or you can just take the parts you want.
Hey mate i'm looking for a bike like this for a sidewinder project i've started building and i'm very keen on this one. If i can organise freight to W.A would you be keen to hold onto the bike for a couple of days... Continue reading
A: Yes of course E
|19 Jul, 2014|
was this bike a write off can it be re registered do you still have the standard parts regards phil
A: Hi there, The bike is not a write off. i bought it registered and removed all the road gear to use it for track days only. Theoretically it can be registered but you would need to fix it and source the road parts. i... Continue reading
|15 Jul, 2014|