Details about 2002 VW Volkswagen Bora V5. May suit BMW/Mercedes/A
See original listing
14 Jul, 2014 19:12:11 AEST
[ 46 bids ]
Southport, Queensland, Australia
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||
Get the Vehicle History Report
|For Sale by:||
|Type of Title:||
Clear (most titles)
Anti-Lock Brakes, Back Seat Safety Belts, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Safety Belt Pretensioners
Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, AM, FM Stereo, Climate Control, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Windows, Sunroof
VOLKSWAGEN BORA V5 LUXURY SEDAN
AUTOMATIC : LEATHER TRIM : SUNROOF : LOGBOOK HISTORY : QLD RWC INCLUDED
- SURPLUS TO WHOLESALERS REQUIREMENTS - SELLING WITH NO RESERVE -
Located on the Gold Coast, Qld. Sold new 10/5/2002. This car is absolutely gorgeous - I've not seen a Bora in this condition for a LONG time. It has travelled 199,542k's but you'd be forgiven for thinking it has done less than 100,000k's based on its condition... Seriously.
SECTION 1: MECHANICAL CONDITION:
The Bora runs and drives very well. The logbook has 18 service stamps showing a very good maintenance history with the majority of servies undertaken by VW authorised dealers or specialists. It performs strongly on the road with no knocks or clunks and is lovely to drive. It doesn't overheat or use fluids and it is very comfortable.
SECTION 2: COSMETIC CONDITION:
This is a seriously good looking VW. Inside and outside it is fantastic and, really, you couldn't hope to find a car of this age/mileage in better condition. The paint is stunning with only a minor scuff on the left rear wheel arch (almost unable to be seen) and a couple of minor chips. It is a very straight car and is incredibly sharp to view. Inside is stunning with leather that is essentially perfect, excellent carpets and no unwarranted wear to be found.
SECTION 3: POINTS OF NOTE:
- Supplied with two keys and remotes.
- Original books including service logbook with 18 stamps
- The car has been washed and vacuumed only. It has not been professionally or thoroughly detailed.
- Clear and clean title; no accident history, never flood affected/water damaged/hail damaged etc.
- SOLD AS IS. RWC is included in the sale to any Qld based buyer. Qld RWC's cannot be used interstate so if you are interstate you will not be issued with a Qld RWC.
- Re-registration is the responsibility of the purchaser. Vehicle is supplied with no rego.
SECTION 4: FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
Power windows, mirrors and steering
SECTION 5: FURTHER REFERENCE:
- Interstate delivery is at buyers expense. I will deliver to any Gold Coast based transport depot free of charge. See tradecartransport.com.au for a good price.
- Enquiries are welcome and will be answered during office hours on week days.
SECTION 6: TERMS OF SALE:
Contact from the winning bidder is to be received within 24hrs.
Full payment is to be received with 48hrs.
Bids are final and are not subject to inspection, road test or negotiation.
Credit card and pay pal facilities are not offered.
A winning bid completes a legally binding contract of purchase.
Placement of a bid confirms your agreement to these terms.
You should rely solely on your own inspections to ascertain the vehicles suitability to your requirements. The above description is opinion based.
Returns and refunds are not available
Thanks very much for looking at my auction. Feel free to drop me a line. I OPENLY WELCOME ANY AND ALL INSPECTIONS PRIOR TO ENTERING A BID FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND.