Details about 2013 Bush Babies Possum 1/2oz silver proof 50 cent coin Perth Mint 1/2 ozSee original listing
04 Mar, 2015 16:43:33 AEDST
Henley Brook, WA, Australia
|Region of Origin:||Australia/ Oceania||Proof:||Yes|
Please direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 92707270 during Mon-Fri 9-5pm Western Standard Time
The second release in this cute series depicts a baby possum. The possum is a small to medium-sized marsupial native to Australia. Usually active at night and preferring to sleep during the day, they nest high up in the trees.
Like the kangaroo, the female possum carries its young in a pouch. The possum is protected by Australian law and is an important animal in Australian culture and folklore.
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1/2oz of 99.9% pure silver in proof quality, with a large 36mm diameter, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 10,000 of these coins.
The coin’s reverse depicts an irresistible coloured image capturing the innocence and gentle playfulness of a beautiful baby possum. As well as The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark, the design features a ‘friendly’ Australian insect and delicately frosted representations of Australian bush flowers.
The coin’s obverse depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and 2013 year-date.
Accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity, the coin is housed in a display case and box-shipper portraying more stunning imagery.
Specialists in Australian and foreign bullion coins
Terms and Conditions
* Delivery of orders will be via Australia Post eParcel express (within Australia), and Australia Post Express Courier International (outside Australia) and tracking link provided through Ebay upon shipment
* Combined Shipping is available for multiple purchases only when all purchases are paid in a single transaction – please send Ebay message and we will amend invoice to reflect combined cost of shipping.
* Pickup of your order from our Ascot (WA) store is available – please email email@example.com or Ebay message to arrange a time.
* Payments must be made within 1 business day of purchase
* Bank transfer / deposit transactions must use the ebay username as the description (not the Ebay item number)
* As standard orders may take up to 2 weeks to reach you. Although they usually get there sooner - if you require your order urgently please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm first.
* The sale price is locked in at time of sale. As Bullion Bourse will purchase metal to on your behalf to fulfill your sale or replace our stock we will not enter into price negotiations due to fluctuation in market spot prices.
* All Bullion sales are FINAL and legally binding.
* All payments are to be made within 24 hours of placing this order to allow Bullion Bourse to receive within 2 working days unless by prior arrangement. Please submit a copy of bank transfer or deposit information upon completing payment to email@example.com.
* Please Note all bullion is subject to market fluctuation prior to sale. We are not responsible for typographical errors and reserve the right to void a sale at our discretion. Market volatility or problems updating this website may result in inaccurate pricing resulting in a canceled transaction.
* No bullion will be shipped from Bullion Bourse Pty Ltd. until payment for said bullion is received in full.
* All customers with orders over $5,000 in value must provide identification as required by AUSTRAC regulations. A copy of passport or birth certificate must be accompanied by a current drivers license or utility bill in the same name (Water / power / phone / gas etc.)
* All PAYPAL customers with orders over $500 in value must provide identification to verify identity and valid delivery address. The delivery address must match that of your identification.
* Paypal orders may be held for up to a week before processing to allow funds to clear.
* Bullion Bourse reserves the right to cancel or amend any orders and will advise of any changes if they are made.
* Returns are not accepted on bullion products unless incorrectly supplied or described. Please consider your order carefully before ordering.