Details about 2014 Lunar Year of the Horse 1/2oz Silver Coloured Proof coin Perth MintSee original listing
24 Jan, 2015 21:30:55 AEDST
Henley Brook, WA, Australia
|Region of Origin:||Australia/ Oceania|
Product LiteratureCelebrating the Year of the Horse, the seventh animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, these 1oz and 1/2oz silver proof coloured coins are a prestigious and limited offering from The Perth Mint.
As well as appealing to proof coin collectors, this superb release is perfect for people born in the Year of the Horse – 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014.
Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
Issued as Australian legal tender, these coins are struck from 99.9% pure silver in proof quality. No more than 10,000 2014 Year of the Horse 1oz Silver Proof Coloured Coins and 10,000 2014 Year of the Horse 1/2oz Silver Proof Coloured Coins will be issued by The Perth Mint.
Both coin’s reverse depict two coloured horses standing within a stylised Chinese landscape. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse of each coin.
Accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity, both coins are housed in a red and black display case with illustrated shipper.
Specialists in Australian and foreign bullion coins
Terms and Conditions
* Delivery of orders will be via Australia Post eParcel express (within Australia) and tracking link provided through Ebay upon shipment
* Combined Shipping is available for multiple purchases only when all purchases are paid in a single transaction – please send Ebay message and we will amend invoice to reflect combined cost of shipping.
* Pickup of your order from our Ascot (WA) store is available – please email email@example.com or Ebay message to arrange a time.
* Payments must be made within 1 business day of purchase
* Bank transfer / deposit transactions must use the ebay username as the description (not the Ebay item number)
* The sale price is locked in at time of sale. As Bullion Bourse will purchase metal to on your behalf to fulfill your sale or replace our stock we will not enter into price negotiations due to fluctuation in market spot prices.
* All Bullion sales are FINAL and legally binding.
* All payments are to be made within 24 hours of placing this order to allow Bullion Bourse to receive within 2 working days unless by prior arrangement. Please submit a copy of bank transfer or deposit information upon completing payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please Note all bullion is subject to market fluctuation prior to sale. We are not responsible for typographical errors and reserve the right to void a sale at our discretion. Market volatility or problems updating this website may result in inaccurate pricing resulting in a canceled transaction.
* No bullion will be shipped from Bullion Bourse Pty Ltd. until payment for said bullion is received in full.
* Returns are not accepted on bullion products unless incorrectly supplied or described. Please consider your order carefully before ordering.