Details about 2014 Perth Mint Lunar Series 1/1oz gold coin proof - Horse 1/10 ozSee original listing
30 Sep, 2014 07:01:41 AEST
Henley Brook, WA, Australia
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
|Region of Origin:||Australia/ Oceania||Proof:||Yes|
Please direct any inquiries to email@example.com or call 08 9277 9997 during Mon-Fri 9-5pm WST
In 2014, The Perth Mint’s internationally renowned Australian Lunar Gold Proof Coin Series II celebrates the Year of the Horse, the seventh animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac.
Meticulously struck from 99.99% pure gold in proof quality, no more than 3,000 individual 1oz coins, 5,000 1/4oz coins, 5,000 1/10oz coins and 3,000 Three-Coin Sets will be released. Each coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar horse include 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
The coin’s reverse depicts a horse galloping amid a stylised scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date and monetary denomination are shown on the coin’s obverse.
Each individual coin and three-coin set is housed in an elegant oval-shaped display case featuring a glossy timber-effect lid and is presented in a coloured illustrated shipper.
Specialists in Australian and foreign bullion coins
Terms and Conditions
* Delivery of orders will be via Australia Post eParcel express (within Australia) and tracking link provided through Ebay upon shipment
* Combined Shipping is available for multiple purchases only when all purchases are paid in a single transaction – please send Ebay message and we will amend invoice to reflect combined cost of shipping.
* Pickup of your order from our Ascot (WA) store is available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Ebay message to arrange a time.
* Payments must be made within 1 business day of purchase
* Bank transfer / deposit transactions must use the ebay username as the description (not the Ebay item number)
* The sale price is locked in at time of sale. As Bullion Bourse will purchase metal to on your behalf to fulfill your sale or replace our stock we will not enter into price negotiations due to fluctuation in market spot prices.
* All Bullion sales are FINAL and legally binding.
* All payments are to be made within 24 hours of placing this order to allow Bullion Bourse to receive within 2 working days unless by prior arrangement. Please submit a copy of bank transfer or deposit information upon completing payment to email@example.com.
* Please Note all bullion is subject to market fluctuation prior to sale. We are not responsible for typographical errors and reserve the right to void a sale at our discretion. Market volatility or problems updating this website may result in inaccurate pricing resulting in a canceled transaction.
* No bullion will be shipped from Bullion Bourse Pty Ltd. until payment for said bullion is received in full.
* Returns are not accepted on bullion products unless incorrectly supplied or described. Please consider your order carefully before ordering.