Details about 2014 Rocky Mountain Element 950RSL Carbon 29erSee original listing
11 Jun, 2014 21:07:28 AEST
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
2014 Rocky Mountain Element 950 RSL
RRP - $4999
Travelled 236 KM'S
20 Inch Carbon Frame
Fox front and rear CTD suspension with dual remote lockout
Custom painted bar and stem to match the bike
- Bar is a Niner RDO Carbon
- Stem in FSA OS99 90mm
- OZ Riders Foam Grips
Drive Train is as standard
- SLX Brakes, XT Deraileurs
Carbon Wheel Upgrade
- Gravity Zero Carbon 29er Wheels with Maxxis Ikon tires.
- These wheels are from a well known Melbourne Wheel Builder. Incredibly stiff and bomb-proof. change the characteristics of the bike amazingly.
- Barfly MTB Specific Garmin Mount
- Shimano XT Pedals
- Will throw in a pair of Giro Carbon MTB shoes is size 45 also if they fit
- Also can throw is a used shock pump
This was bought with great intentions which never eventuated. The bike is in immaculate condition, nothing really to mention other then a bit of chain slap starting to show up on the plastic protector. Brakes haven't even really worm in, and I didn't even spend the time to dial in the suspension properly. Anyone who knows anything about mountain biking will know Rocky. This bike receives rave reviews from every one who rides one, and has become a favorite as a do it all bike. Can be raced at equally as well at XCO, Enduro or all day classics. I spend a bit to get this up and going, and hopefully the next owner can do it justice.
Happy to ship the bike for you at cost, or pick up is also available.