Mount your LCD or LED Monitor to the Wall!
One of the most versatile brackets we have in store. This heavy duty Full Motion Mounting Bracket can be installed on your wall and swivelled 45 degrees left or right. Perfect for installing in a home entertainment area with limited wall space. This bracket makes it easier than ever to adjust your screen and acheive the best possible viewing angle.
- Low Profile "Slimline" Design: 73mm from wall
- Forwards Tilt: 0 to 12 degrees down
- Pivot/Swivel: up to 45 degrees each way (left/right)
- Free 3 metre HDMI cable- Free reusable bubble level
Vertical Tilting Action
This bracket offers vertical tilt from 0 degrees (flat) to -12 degrees (down), which is perfect if you wish to mount your TV high on the wall and tilt it down (for example, in the bedroom or in the presence of curious young children with sticky hands). The tilting action can also help to avoid annoying reflections on the screen.
Horizontal Swivel/Pivot (Left/Right)
This bracket also allows you to turn your TV up to 45 degrees to the left or right, to suit your viewing position.
Low Profile "Slimline" Design
Most of the other brackets which can tilt forwards and also pivot/swivel left and right are quite bulky and can't fold up very compactly, making it impossible to position your TV close to the wall. This bracket doesn't have that problem: it can fold back to within 73mm of the wall. Please note that many manufacturers recommend that LCDs and plasmas are not to be mounted within a certain distance from the wall, due to heat and ventilation concerns.
Free HDMI Cable and Bubble Level
This bracket includes a free 3 metre HDMI cable and a reusable bubble level / spirit level to assist with accurate installation of the bracket. Some brackets have a small built-in bubble level, but this stand-alone bubble level can also be used for any other jobs you have!
Western Digital WDTV
There is a known issue with many HDMI cables, which makes them incompatible with Western Digital WDTV media boxes. If you are requiring this HDMI cable for use with WDTV, we highly recommend purchasing a different HDMI cable. Please note that this issue seems to be unique to WDTV boxes only, so this cable WILL work with other devices.
Screws and Bolts Included
This bracket includes a variety of screws and bolts which are suitable for attaching the bracket to the wall and also attaching the bracket to MOST TVs. Some TVs require screws other than those which we provide.
As with all wall brackets, if mounting on plasterboard walls it is essential that this bracket is fixed to timber studs.
This bracket can also be mounted on brick/concrete walls.
Will it fit my screen?
It's pretty easy to work out if this bracket will fit your screen:
1. First just measure your screen, the bracket is 528mm wide and the arm height is 350mm so as long as the outside of the screen is wider and taller than that, the bracket will not be visible from in front of the TV.
2. Check the mounting holes on the back of the screen and measure how far apart they are. The bracket will fit screens with mounting holes a maximum of 496mm (horizontal) and 325mm (vertical), measured from centre of hole to centre of hole.
- Forwards Tilt: 0 to 12 degrees
- Horizontal Pivot/Swivel: -45 to +45 degrees
- Distance from wall: 73mm to 473mm
- Maximum weight capacity: 45kg
- Total width of bracket: 528mm
- Total height of bracket: 350mm
- Maximum mounting hole spacing (horizontal): 496mm
- Maximum mounting hole spacing (vertical): 325mm
- Suits VESA standards up to 400x300mm