Do you combine postage? Yes, but this is a manual process, so I have to be at the computer to amend the invoice. I do check the emails frequently. As some items do need extra packaging (bubble wrap & cardboard) to ensure their safe arrival, I may charge a little extra for posting and handling when combining these items.
How do I make one payment on multiple purchases? Please DO NOT ADD ITEMS TO CART if you need me to combine postage. Adding to cart does not notify me of your purchase until you have paid. Ebay do change the wording, the following is what worked for me on 14.6.14.
1. Change the quantity of items required, then select "BUY IT NOW", then select "Commit to buy" this will generate an email to me notifying me of your intention to purchase.
2. Three options will occur after you "commit to buy, the options are
- " Buy another variation" this will take you back to the last item purchased, which is good for multli listings, or when you have not selected the correct quantity.
- "Visit seller’s store" this will take you back to my store so you can buy a different item.
- "PAY NOW" this will take you to the page that you can "Request a total" or " PAY NOW"
3. By requesting a total, this will generate an email to me to combine postage. You will be able to leave me a message after you select “Request a total. Also remember to tick send me a copy of this email. I will weigh the products and this will give you the chance to pay once, so you can take advantage of the discounted express post on free items or the standard packaging rates for multi purchase items.
4. An email will be returned from me to your email address that is registered with your eBay account will include items bought and your postal discounts will be sent to you as soon as practicable.
5. If you have concerns about this invoice you can call me on 0452 433 357
Why my tracking number is not showing? Most of the smaller items are posted not over the counter at the distribution centre, so they are not scanned, until they reach you local distribution area. Your item is scanned usually on the day it will be delivered. I put the tracking number on parcels as this is a tool for both of us to see where your item is. Australia post do not deem as parcel as lost until 15 working days after the parcel was sent. I do mark all my postage labels with the date of posting, also your paperwork inside will show the date the items were posted.
If I send this regular post, when will this arrive? Regular post via Australia post is not predictable. If you need this within the week, please use express post or ask me can the item be sent via Fastway Couriers. It is not worth the disappointment and there is not a lot I can do to fix this. Always contact me after 5 days if you have not received your item in any Metropolitan area or 7 days for rural areas.
When can you post these? Posting is done 5 days a week, Monday to Friday. Items paid for before 1pm NSW time weekdays are posted the same day. If you call me I may be able to extend this time. Some of the items are best suited to be sent via Fastway as they are more reliable and accountable for their mail, but delivery to far rural areas is really expensive.
Can I contact you? Yes you can call me on 0452 433 357 or email me via the ebay store and I will either call you back or email you as soon as I can. Please no text messages as all written correspondence should be through ebay.
How long can I have to pay? As I post 5 days a week, I would appreciate payment to be finalised before 3 days have concluded, regardless of public holidays or weekends.
What if I need more time to pay? Communication is important, email me via ebay or call me on 0452 433 357. Please no text messages.
What happens if I don’t email you about payment? If you do not make contact with me, regarding payment, within 3 days, I open an unpaid case which allows a further 7 days to pay. When an unpaid case is opened I cannot cancel the order.
Can I have an urgent order? Yes you can have an urgent order, but you must use express post. Urgent orders using regular post equal disappointment for everyone. If you are not sure, calling me would be help both us.
Can I pay without using PayPal? Yes, I do accept direct deposit
Bank Name CBA Account name Cake Constructions BSB Number 062295 Account Number 10290808
Do you accept e-cheques? E-cheques take a long time to clear as this is linked to your bank account, not your credit card, and can take between 3 -7 days. I accept e cheque only because I have to, but I prefer paypal credit card or direct deposit. I DO NOT POST until notification from the provider tells me payment has cleared.
What happens if I do not receive my item? Email me and I will confirm postage name and address details, when and how your item was posted. I wait for your confirmation on these details before I can proceed. Please read our shipping policy below (POINT 5); if you want us to send your purchase via regular mail. e-Bay and Australia Post have recommended delivery estimates but these are not necessarily reality.