EAGLE EYE Converter - Aim Better, Move Faster, Own age Never Comes Easier
The Eagle Eye Converter lets you use a Keyboard and Mouse to control the game instead of a traditional PS3 hand-held controller. Customize your keys and start playing within minutes. The Eagle Eye is equipped with a high-capacity CPU, making the mouse movement fluid with No Delay and No dead-zone. Remember how easy it was to play First-Person Shooters on a PC? Bring that experience to your PS3! Firmware 2.0 with advance calibration pre-installed! Eagle Edit 2.0 Software included.
- Converts most wired USB HID 2.0 Keyboard and Mouse into a PS3 Controller.
- Customize all of your PS3 controller buttons to your Keyboard & Mouse. Right Analog stick defaults to mouse movement.
- Highest possible refresh rate resulting in a fluid, delay free mouse movement.
- Store up to 2 Key Mapping schemes.
- Quick & Easy setup gets you started within minutes.
- 13ft. long USB cable for a flexible setup.
- Compatible with all PS3 console versions and all PS3 titles. Best for, but not limited to First-Person shooting games.
- Programmable Macro Functions to turn any single key into a combination of moves. Store up to 4 combo sets.
- Turbo option for X, triangle, square, circle, L1, L2, R1, R2 buttons
- Plug directly into your PS3 and auto detect as a PS3 controller.
- PC only required during setup, not required during game play.
- Must use 1 wired USB HID Keyboard and 1 wired USB HID Mouse in conjunction with the Eagle Eye
NOTE: Not compatible with wireless keyboard and mouse devices. A few non-bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse will work. Keyboards and mouse with its own driver or does not use HID standard may not work with the Eagle Eye.
Switch Eagle Eye between system. Please visit : Here
1 x Eagle Eye for PS3
1 x CD
1 x Manual