2GB Sony PC2-5300 DDR2-667 240-pin SDRAM DIMM SONY-2GB-DDR2-667-D
The actual product may differ from the pictured here.
Buy part number sku-SONY-2GB-DDR2-667-D, a high quality OEM Memory upgrade option. MemoryTen specializes in providing 100% compatible memory upgrades for all desktops, laptops, servers and printers.
Features and Detail:
This module may be manufactured by Micron, Samsung, Infineon, Hynix or Gigaram. This module is in stock and can ship today.
Size - 2GB
Pins - 240 pins
ECC - no
Registered - no
Form Factor - DIMM
3LC - APM
This module can be run in Dual Channel mode.
The SONY-2GB-DDR2-667-D carries a Memory(x) lifetime exchange or repair warranty against manufacturing defects. It may also be returned in original condition within 14 days of delivery for full credit minus shipping. We also supply unlimited lifetime tech support for this item.
Compatible with Sony VAIO VGC-LS35E, VGC-LS36N, VGC-LS37E, VGC-LT25E, VGC-LT29U, VGX-XL202, VAIO VGX-XL301, VAIO VGX-XL302.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Compatibility Assured
- Money Back Guarantee
- All items 100% Tested
BULK SALE:If you are looking for more units than those we have listed, please contact us; we may have more in stock.
Before you purchase from us:Please make sure the part is compatible with your laptop. Please feel free to contact our customer service department via EBAY MESSAGE. Our priority goal is to provide high quality products and great customer service to all of our customers
MemoryTen Inc is a private company incorporated in the state of California. MemoryTen Inc was established in 1995 and specializes in memory for Sun, Apple, and other proprietary machines. Our sales and manufacturing facility is located in Santa Clara, CA. MemoryTen Inc also has staff to provide custom designs for any memory module requirement. Full financial and company information is available through Dun and Bradstreet.
- Call direct at 408.350.0357
- Send fax to 408.588.1236
- Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM PST
- Our address is:
2800 Bowers Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Orders are shipped on the same or following business day after confirmation of receipt of payment.
- MemoryTen reserves the right to change the requested method of shipping if a more suitable method is available for your delivery location.
- We do not refund shipping or insurance charges for returned orders. No exceptions.
- We can ship Airmail, UPS ground, FedEx overnight and internationally.
- UPS ground, Airmail, Express Mail, and International shipments have no service guaranty and sometimes take much longer to deliver than expected.
- UPS and FedEx may charge you an extra fee if you provide the incorrect shipping address. You will be responsible to pay this.
- You may be charged customs fees, handling fees or taxes in your country. We are not responsible for these fees. There are no additional fees, customs duties or Taxes charged in the US.
Make your payment via Paypal
- Use Ebay checkout to process your payment and your order.
- We accept all major credit cards. Paypal must be verified or confirmed before shipments are released.
- California residents must add 8.25% sales tax before shipment can be released.
- Make your payment via Paypal
Warranty and Returns
Customers request for Return Merchandize Authorization must be made at our website. Please click on Support Tab and choose Email Support. Choose the nature of your Request, Exchange for Echange, Replacement for Replacement, Credit for a Refund back to your account. Please write a brief description on the issue or problem you had with the order. Thank you for your business, if you are having difficulties making the request call our tol free number 1866-636-6799 for support.
- Unlimited lifetime tech support for Memory
- We do not offer "Advance Replacements" for any eBay order
- Tech Support: Toll Free 1-866-MemoryX [636-6799] or direct at 408.588.0077
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST
Copyright © 1998-2013 MemoryTen, Inc. All Rights Reserved